Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
PricelineUS$114
Expedia.comUS$114
TravelocityUS$114
1,253 results
All reviews close to the airport front desk port canaveral shuttle service an early flight breakfast staff complimentary breakfast next morning within walking distance great stay stayed one night rental car oatmeal comfortable beds convenient location business trip would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I arrived in the evening after working a trade show and requested a first floor room because I was exhausted. She said they were completely booked but at least tried to see if she could switch a room with someone who had not arrived - I appreciated the effort. That is the only good thing I could say about my stay. I asked her what time they have breakfast and she said because of covid they did not offer. They had a coffee bar in the morning. I have been to many hotels and the least they do is have a bagged breakfast. When I got to my room it was very dated - curtains would not shut all of the way. I was woken by a beeping sound on numerous occasions and finally looked out the window to see I was above the shuttle van for the airport that had a back up beeper sound - which again I haven't experienced in any of my hotel stays. I feel fortunate that I was on the 6th floor - I can't imagine what the people had to put up with on the lower floors. The soap dish had residue and overall the room didn't feel clean. If they are so worried about covid why were there cups by the ice bucket that didn't have plastic around them. Luckily I had brought some cups with me. I don't take the time to write many reviews but felt like I needed to let others know this is not up to Hampton standards.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear DelainaH,

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations, so I regret that you did not enjoy your visit. I'm sorry that our accommodations were not to your liking and that noise pollution interrupted your comfort. We will continue to adjust our amenities in accordance with current safety recommendations as we move through the pandemic. We appreciate the feedback and hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

This Hampton Inn is not like a regular Hampton Inn, the hotel is understaff, there is a humid smell coming from the carpet, I switch rooms but still the same. Too bad I made the mistake to book trough Expedia and my stay was prepaid so I decided to continue with the ride. Next day to my surprise the room was not made, so I called the front desk and they told me I had to let them know in advance, so I did for next day, Guess what? again the room was not made, after a couple of days you run out towels, shampoo & soap, toilette paper so I had to ask the front desk to get for me. Expedia said there was breakfast included but there is not, I understand plus this breakfast I never care. The bathroom is very small and the worst thing is that the idiot who install the bathroom doors did it opening to the inside where there is no space instead than to the outside where is plenty of space. So if you are fat like me gets a little complicated to get in out of the bathroom. The bed is old and makes noises and the acoustics of the hotel, damn, you can hear everything very clearly. This is my first time writing a review on anything I hope is the last one. If is a hotel to stay one night is Ok but that is it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Otra1968,

I’m sorry that our service and accommodations were not to your liking; please forgive us. We've had to modify how we service occupied rooms to maintain social distancing and I'm sorry for our breakdown in communication. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you with a poor impression. We will continue to adjust our amenities in accordance with current safety recommendations as we move through the pandemic. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages improvement for future stays. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Love this hotel, spacious room. No smells, great bed. Nice lobby with everything needed. Too bad no breakfast with covid stupidity. Practical shuttle to airport, walking distance to restaurants etc.. good service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear DIDIERGOLF,

Thank you for sharing this review. Our goal is to provide the finest experience and your feedback, inclusive of one area for improvement, helps us achieve it. We will continue to adjust our food & beverage in accordance with current pandemic safety recommendations. Your review and recommendation are very much appreciated. We will be looking forward to serving you in the future.

Best,

Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

The front desk folks put on masks when interacting with customers, but don’t wear them all the time. No one enforces masks in the lobby, no one seems to care. Even rode the elevator with a person not wearing a mask before I realized it. Ugh. No wonder cases in FL are so high.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katemwing
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear Katewing,

It’s important to our entire team that all our visitors feel comfortable, so I’m very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We require masks of both our associates and guests and do our very best to enforce this requirement. Additionally, we conduct daily temperature checks on our associates, enforce social distancing, and have adjusted every service and amenity to accommodate all safety recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and local authorities. We hope that this has restored your faith in us and that you will consider a return visit.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I arrived at 7am on 15/1/21 after a 30 hour journey from Minsk via Istanbul and LAX (UK citizen). I was obviously tired and was not expecting what was an extremely early check-in, but it wasn't a problem and a very efficient process with no hassles. I dumped my stuff in the room, had a nice hot shower and was asleep within minutes, where I slept soundly until 6pm! The room was a little dated, not as modern as say the Hampton in Minsk, but was clean, bed was comfortable, everything worked and there was an excellent Denny's just yards away.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank paul y
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear paul y,

We are thrilled to hear that we provided you with a great stay after a long journey. Your kind review is appreciated and serves as encouragement to our team who work hard to deliver remarkable service. Thank you for selecting our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your return.

Best,