All reviews outlet mall fire pit newer hotel full size fridge great hotel mickey waffles mini kitchen complimentary breakfast the breakfast area breakfast staff yogurt walking distance premium outlets perfect stay home away from home rooms are spacious disney trip
Reviewed 18 February 2016

The staff was incredibly friendly. The hotel was only open 2 weeks when we stayed, and you can tell they were slightly disorganized, however they made up for it with their attitudes and the cleanliness of the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was also great. Overall we had an awesome stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Danielle K
Donald F, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Orlando/International Drive South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2016

Thank you Danielle K and my sincerest apologies for my delayed response to your review.

Disorganized is probably an accurate assessment of my team, and myself, during our first two weeks of being open. (Should I say that as the GM...oops) I am happy to say, however, that we worked 99% of the new opening jitters and we are running much more smoothly now. And of course the team is still incredibly friendly and the breakfast is still great.

Thank you for being one of our first guests and for choosing our Home2 Suites Orlando International Dr. South. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I don't do reviews but our entire Orlando stay was terrific. The area is loaded with family attractions and malls and is very family friendly. The real treat was staying at the home 2 suites. If you like clean, new and accommodating then the home 2 has it. The fellow who checked us in on the first day was a perfect and complete gentleman and welcomed us. All the service agents were kind. Every time we passed the desk someone spoke to us. We had a friendly housekeeper who was very funny and bubbly. She kept us laughing and the young lady working during the night made sure we got everything we requested. I must have come to the desk at least three times and she said it was no bother. I'm glad we didn't stay elsewhere. We were thanked for our stay when checking out. It was bitter sweet. We hated leaving but it was nice to be told we would be missed. Those were our exact feelings. I was really impressed. Thank you home 2.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KimsKimmy

KimsKimmy your rock!

If you don't due reviews let me just say that I am so very excited that we were able to do things so well that we changed your mind.

You may thank our Home2 Orlando South for providing you with a terrific terrific terrific hotel and terrific terrific terrific staff but this is what we do. Seriously though we are so happy that we assisted in making your entire Orlando stay terrific and we are equally happy that we did such a good job that you felt lead to do something you don't do which is leave a review.

Our entire team is here to serve and some just happen to stand out a little above the rest. I have shared your comments with our team and again thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Very new, very clean and SUPER friendly well trained staff. Had a little difficulty checking in, but afterwards the experience was great. My only problem, no hot tub. Owners if you are reading...you should strongly consider.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Douglas B

Hello Douglas B

At the time you stayed with us we only had been open for about 2 or 3 weeks so we were definitely very new and very clean and also very excited to be open. Well we are still all of those things and also very pleased that you took the time to share your comments with the rest of the world.

Although I am not an owner I will sure to pass your comments regarding a hot tub on to my owners. I am not sure how much pull I have but I will give it a shot.

We will see you next time.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I was pleased with everything at H2S. Good location and brand new rooms and a brand range of amenities to chose from. The best was the staff. They tried to accommodate all of our needs. The housekeeping staff, specifically Renee was warm and cheerful. I will definitely return and recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Everyone here at the H2S is grateful that you shared your comments regarding your stay at the Home2 Suites Orlando International Drive South...ok...H2S is much easier to type.

Renee has been a great addition to our family and she is definitely warm and cheerful. I have already shared your comments with the team and specifically with Renee.

We all look forward to seeing you back here again in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

The Home2 Suites in Orlando was 15 days old when we visited and the staff was beyond great. Andre the guest service check in greeted us with a smile, assisted us with luggage and truly made the kids feel welcomed. Julie in the morning breakfast catered to all the guest wants with a smile! We will definitely be repeat guest as this is not a hotel but truly a 2nd Home!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

CristyandTina D...Thank you!

I hope you realize that you are now part of the family. You cannot just say we are a 2nd home and not expect to be adopted into the family. Sorry...to late...welcome Home!

I am very proud of my team and the excellent service they continue to provide to all of our guests. Your comments have already been shared, honestly my team reads these before me, with the entire team.

We will see you again real soon.