other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Pool Area
Fully Equipped kitchen
Upstairs Family room
Guest bathroom with bath tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Micarr M
“Location of property met my family needs”
Reviewed 4 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My family was visiting Florida for our spring break. We checked in on a Monday and checked out on a Friday. Upon arriving the neighborhood was nice. Entering the home it was nice and clean. I did notice that the smoke detector was dangling from the ceiling. The upstairs were nice. They weren't any TVs in the upstair rooms though. So it was a good thing that my kids had brought their tablets with them. I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't any cable or satelitte. My husband wasn't feeling that. He is more into tv then being on electronics. The master bedroom was a nice size but the mattress was too hard. Couldnt too much utilize the pool cuz the water was freezing. We could barely put our feet in! The kitchen met my needs. I cooked every night for my family. Overall the location was great for our needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: The hard mattress in master bedroom and that there was no cable or satellite service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing