Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lori J

Clean, friendly, good value

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Jun 2021via mobile
I appreciated our 5 night stay at the Rosen Inn. The room was clean, beds comfy, and staff a pleasure. The location couldn't be better with a Walgreens just across the road and many restaurants within walking distance.
It is definitely location would stay at again.
Responded 6 Jul 2021
703lorij,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are so glad that you found a cozy, convenient base here with us during your adventures in Orlando. We hope to share many more memories together in the future.

Thank you for visiting Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando.

Happy travels,

$234
    $335
9.3 km from Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
$425
18.0 km from Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
Free parking
View more hotels in Orlando
9,904 results
All reviews international drive zebra bar lite bite the quality inn plaza ale house air con block b room in block lynx buses emailed the hotel fridge and microwave buffet restaurant pizza hut bars and restaurants coffee machine brilliant location cleaned every day
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2021

I was in Orlando for my daughter's 4 days AAU Jr's V-ball Tournament. Shortly after arriving the refrigerator was leaking a little. I called the front desk and when my daughter and I came back from dinner it was fixed. The bed was a little too soft for my liking but my daughter liked it. I didn't enter act with the staff much because we weren't in our rooms much for most of the days but when I did they were ALL friendly from the staff in the restaurants or security walking in the halls. In which I saw security on a reg. 👍 The breakfast buffet was great and very inexpensive on top of having a $1 coupon for each day that we ate breakfast.🙂 The front desk staff was also friendly. I saw them more just for fresh towels. I understood the changes they had to make with room service & housekeeping due to Covid. In which I was fine with.
Oh, I can't forget it's in a great location where there's so many places to walk to. If I'm guaranteed to stay on the top floor (bldg A) w/pool scenery and have the same service I'd stay again.
I failed to mention on Hotel.com that the one thing I didn't care for is walking to and from my room I smelled smoke/weed along with cigarette butts outside several doors. I didn't but some people had issues with the washer and dryer consistently working.

Room tip: Ask for blgd A 6th floor w/pool side view & not by stairs. I wanted something w/a little less traffic.
1  Thank Sparkles0812
Social Media Concierge, Other at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Sparkles0812,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us as we continuously aim to improve the guest experience.

We are so glad that you felt right at home with us during your visit and found great value for the price you paid. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we navigate these rapidly changing circumstances. We hope to be able to fully resume normal operations again soon as the pandemic continues to improve.

Thank you for visiting Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Happy travels,

Reviewed 13 June 2021

Room was dirty and had a bad tabaco odor in a non smoking room.
Was sleeping and woke up because something was running in my leg, it was a roach. I took it with a Kleenex and went to flush it in the toilet, when I turn on the light there was two more roaches in the towel.
Horrible. A nightmare.
Room 1132. 06/12/2021 - 06/13/2021

2  Thank BetzaidaHerrrera
Social Media Concierge, Other at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

BetzaidaHerrrera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to address your concerns regarding your recent stay at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando.

We are very sorry that your visit was not up to standards. I attempted to reach out to you privately to obtain more details so that we can address your concerns further with our management team. Please reach out to us if you would like to discuss your experience. Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to improve the guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more memorable experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2021

We had three rooms reserved for 4 days (June 3-6) to attend my uncle's funeral services. (1124, 1126,1128) Not once did housekeeping service or attempt to clean or replenish our rooms. When ask they said they don't do cleaning during your stay only afterwards and no one from the front desk told us this at check-in or assisted in the process. If this was not bad enough we had an invasion of wall/bed crawling Worms which got on my sister while she slept that awakened her. The checkout staff was horrible unresponsive and rude on Sunday especially Francine Prezil who would not get management to address our issues. Service is not the top priority at this hotel. As I called corporate offices and left an email. Their response was so nonchalant and a matter of fact with no attempt to resolve our legitimate concerns. They actually sent me a survey to rate our stay in their response to my complaints. Front desk staff was rude except for Evena. Security was great our entire stay.

1  Thank Monte a

Monte a,

Your feedback is very important to us as we continue to improve the guest experience. In order to reduce the risk of exposure for our guests and staff, we are currently limiting housekeeping services at this time. However, if you require immediate assistance or additional items during your stay, we will always do our best to help make you more comfortable. We hope to be able to fully reopen our facilities and resume normal operations again soon.

I will be reaching out to you privately to obtain more details from you, so we can address your concerns further with our management team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

I have stayed in Omni hotels in the past and was always happy with the service and hotel. However, this experience was the worst. People in the parking lot were selling drugs and prostitution. The bathroom faucet leaked - the water came out the bottom of the furniture (as much water as what was released from the top). We asked that someone fix it and they did very late but did not tell us when or leave a note. In the interim, we were avoiding using the faucet. After it was fixed, everything under the sink remained soaked - all the towels were soaked and the toilet paper roll was soaked - nothing was replaced. The a/c in the room had to be in the low 60s to get cool and was making all sorts of noises all night long. From the moment we walked in the room, there was a weird smell - dirty or musty. Everytime I tried to pick up the phone, it did not work - only the speaker to call the front desk worked. I wanted to complain when I checked out but was afraid that the person attending would not understand as she kept asking others for information. The only good thing is calling and speaking to a manager after who was very professional and kind - she said she will address the issues. Hopefully, they do so.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Ravelos2019
Social Media Concierge, Other at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. Our expectation is that we provide outstanding service starting when you initially start planning your visit, throughout the duration of your stay, and concluding upon departure.

Please feel free to reply directly to the direct message we just sent if you would like to share any additional details about this experience and/or if you would like to be put into contact with a member of our management team so we can better address this.

We sincerely value your business and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Phil McKinney
Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 28 May 2021

we had to switch rooms cause we had roaches in the bathroom and on the towels . When we got to our new room . The toilet is dirty & their was a Wine bottle in the fridge raider that been drank out of . So you know they don’t well when it’s comes to cleaning.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank U8655NZsamanthac

Hello Samantha,

Thank you for your feedback.

Phil McKinney