See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We drove from South Carolina and we were very tried so needed a place to crash for a night. From outside, we were not so impressed but a young lady showed us a room and we liked it very much. Nice beds, soft towels, comfy comforter and a fresh coffee in the morning. Overall, we had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank starksrussel007
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I recommend staying at this hotel b/c of their wonderful customer service. I reserved a queen bed instead of double beds and they accommodated right away. And the room was clean and nice. We had a great time! I definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We booked online for a price, showed up and the person in front of me was negotiating a price which was a lot cheaper than ours. The pool was nasty the tv and internet was out most of the night. The room was fairly clean but had broke chairs in room. Bath was nasty. All other hotels were full or we would have left. Not worth the money.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This place was horrendous the only reason why a friend and I stayed was because ever other hotel in the area was booked due to spring break, I guess everyone wanted to go to Disney. Pearly they don't change the sheets or vacuum the carpet. We found a condom wrapper on the floor how could they have missed that? Not to mention there was a hair ball on my bed when I called the front desk to change the comforter they replied with they don't have keys to get any more comforters I'd have to wait until the morning to get new ones or I could leave. There's so much more I could write but please take my advise and go else where

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Fabiola P
Reviewed 8 February 2017

It was nice experienced to stay at red carpet inn hotel, the staff was very helpful and location was in central of Orlando so we saved time for visiting disney world and restaurents. there was free coffee in the morning also.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family