Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cassandra M

Disney 2020 trip

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jan 2020via mobile
As always Disney has thought of everything. The resort was clean. Service excellent. Employees helpful and friendly. Food was fresh and tasty. Accommodations good. Expectations and value comparable. Bus transportation reliable. Big plus was you can check your luggage in at the resort to free you up to be able to get last minute activities completed!
$249
  • Hotels.com
    $375
0.9 km from Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
$446
    $264
15.9 km from Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
View more hotels in Orlando
5,665 results
All reviews football field food court the bus sports theme disney world preferred room rooms are small all star music pop century gift shop budget hotel disney transportation disney experience magic kingdom magic band life guards disney springs
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

Resort is nice the only compliant I have is when I called and made reservations 2 months in advance I asked for a specific room and was told they try to make sure you are put in that room or close to it. That wasn't the case and the room they put us in was maybe 200 feet from the standard rooms. Had I known that I would have asked for a standard room and saved money

Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

This was the second time we stayed at this resort on our family vacation. The resort is considered a value resort, but if you are on a tight budget, it really isn’t your best choice for a Orlando/Disney stay. It is well maintained and the staff are really great. We like to stay on Disney property because you can go on the Disney Dinning plan and the transportation is good (and part of the package). You get perks like being able to get fast passes 2 months ahead, instead of the 1 month for non- Disney guests, they offer very inexpensive shipping (it was cheaper to send our souvenirs home then to take them on the plain), their pools are heated and the one perk we didn’t want but ended up needing, free transportation to the Hospital.
Our first stay to All Star resort was in 2018. We stayed in the pool area and were very happy. We will not make the mistake of staying ANYWHERE NEAR the football courtyard again. That was where we were placed this year. The court yard is like a amphitheater, with the ability to carry every noise all the way to the 3rd floor and beyond. If you enjoy sleeping in (like past 7 am), don’t expect to enjoy the quiet as the morning staff mows and manages the AstroTurf football field for the first few hours in the morning and children happily play football while parents cheer them on all day and all night. I get that we are in a family resort, but maybe a little more noise insulation in those rooms would be be a good idea?
Overall it’s a nice place to stay and I would stay again if I was staying in Disney. However, I will be more specific with where we want our rooms in the future.

1  Thank Apples1976
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience staying at our sporty Resort. We want your visit to be a home run from start to finish, and I’m sorry this was not the case due to the noisiness of your surroundings. I understand how this takes away from your relaxation, which is an important part of your overall vacation experience.

For your next visit, I would encourage you to request a room with a view of the landscaping, as opposed to a view of a pool area or themed courtyard. With a landscape view, you’re sure to find yourself in a quieter environment. You can send us such requests prior to your arrival by phone or online when utilizing our Online Check-In service. Our Front Desk team will then do their best to get you a room that fits these requests.

I hope this helps, and I hope we get to see you again for a better visit soon.

AJ

Reviewed 7 January 2020

My plan was to simply take full advantage of the parks with the least expensive room to stay. I didn't expect much for the room, but it was below my already low expectations. We had magic hours, transportation to the parks and a swimming pool very close to the room(we never used the pool). The customer service was excellent from the agent that sold the room to us, to the check in and housekeeping service.

Room tip: The rooms don't seem to be focused on comfort, just somewhere to sleep close to the parks.
Date of stay: March 2019
3  Thank alefl305
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

While I'm glad you received excellent service and enjoyed the perks of staying at a Resort, such as Extra Magic Hours and courtesy transportation, I'm sorry to read that the room was such a disappointment. The rooms at this Resort will be undergoing refurbishment soon. Until then, you may prefer a stay at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, which has fully refurbished rooms that may be more to your liking!

Thank you for your review!

Katie

Reviewed 7 January 2020

Our 'Preferred' room was okay, nothing fancy. It was clean but very limited storage space for 2 adults and 2 children. We stayed in the Football themed building which was close to the main lobby/restaurant, pool and shuttle bus area. The resort itself is not luxurious but clean and fantastic for Sports lovers with lots of great photo opportunities. The shuttle buses to the parks/Disney Springs ran often so we never had to wait very long. Staying at the resort also gave us the perk of getting into some of the Parks earlier, which worked out well since we wanted to check out the new Star Wars area in Hollywood Studios before it got too busy. The food in at the Resort is Cafeteria style. There is variety but don't expect 5 star quality. The front desk staff were friendly enough but not very knowledgable about the area or services that they provided. It was fun pin trading with the staff both at the parks at in the resort. We would stay here again. Good value for the money.

Room tip: No balconies at this resort.
Date of stay: October 2019
4  Thank Cruiser561123
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

I'm so happy to hear your stay at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort was a hit! There are a ton of different things to love about our larger-than-life Resort, and I'm glad to know you experienced everything from the dining options, to the picturesque areas spread across the grounds. On top of that, it's so great knowing you took advantage of the different benefits of staying at a Disney Resort Hotel like the complimentary Bus Transportation and Extra Magic Hours at our Theme Parks!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I hope you can make it back for more fun real soon.

Pete

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here for 2 weeks at the beginning of December. We loved it! We stayed at Music last year, but we were so far away from the main amenities. This year we got a preferred room and it was great! We had a HUGE bed, which was so comfy. I believe the All Star resorts are currently under refurbishment but I felt the rooms were very clean. The only downside to the room was that the shower could have been better, but once the refurbishment has been done, hopefully this will improve it.

Cast members are super friendly and are always happy to help. Look out for the activities going on around the resort. We returned from the parks a few nights between 7 and 8, and loved walking back to our room through the snow and grabbing a free hot chocolate on the way through! (This was Flurry on the Field).

We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge next year for our honeymoon, but we would love to stay at All Star Sports again on a future visit!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becca K
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Hi, Becca! Thanks for writing this 5-star review of your two week stay at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort.

I'd also like to thank you for providing other TripAdvisor users with the tip on booking a Preferred Room, as that truly is the best way to guarantee being within close proximity to the Resort's main building. I'm so glad to know your room worked out well for you, even down to how comfortable your bed was.

"Snow" way! I had no idea "Flurry on the Field" was a recreation activity at this Resort - it sounds like such a fun and festive way to spend the evening! Your review certainly made me want to come participate!

We look forward to welcoming you both back for another all-star stay in the future!

Kim