“Aztec Culture Through Great Food”
Review of Azteca D'Oro

Azteca D'Oro
Ranked #651 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 8 February 2017

We were heading home from Orlando after a long busy day and my daughter was getting hungry. Really hungry. 1 hour and 20 minutes to home and 15 minutes to Azteca. Azteca was a steady and reliable friend so Azteca it was.

We were seated almost instantly by a smiling and very pleasant hostess and a few moments later a large bowl warm nachos and salsa arrived. A look at the menu and our meals were chosen. I wasn't too hungry but as I remembered the flavor of their black bean soup from earlier visits, that was my choice. My daughter, being very hungry chose one of the "large do it yourself" combination dishes which included rice, refried beans and coleslaw.

Because the restaurant was very busy It took a little longer for dinner to arrive but it was worth the wait. We demolished our dinners.

Naturally we will be back again.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing! Margarita's are very good. On the weekend they make the guacamole right there at your table. Michael made ours and it was like heaven in my mouth, it was amazing! The fried cheese cake with cream was great! The mariachi band played Spanish music. They even played English music with a Spanish flare. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I love their margaritas and their portions are huge. Great family restaurant. Love their mariachi band on the weekends and h h.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Did not disappoint, very good food. Our fourth visit. First on a Sunday. Be prepared for loud but good mariachi music. The food seems authentic and enjoyed by the locals. If on the west side of Orlando please give this restaurant a try. I believe you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

So much for so little. Queso dip, tortilla soup, pork tacos, refried beans, rice and refried ice cream with 2 margaritas during happy hour - 2 for 1. Altogether just north of $40. Way too much food but we sucked it up and ate it all.
Good service by Gian . He is from Venezuela and speaks Spanish. Lol. Nice young man. Ask for Gian.
Peace.