“Drink specials!!”

Duffy's Sports Grill
Ranked #579 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The drink specials were awesome! 2 for the price of 1. Service was also exceptional! The place was packed for draft night but the wait staff made sure we were well taken care of

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Tonight I was a Duffy’s with a group of friends and Tyler was our server. Spot on with everything. We had never been before and when he explained the 2 for 1 drinks I almost lost it. He gave great recommendations on the food and the Blazing burger was phenomenal. Next time I’m in town I will be back and will definitely ask for Tyler to be my server.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Duffs has to be the American depot for an Irish pub. Food is good, drinks are great and beer is coldest ever. Try them.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stopped by during a recent business trip and was pleasantly surprised at the upscale look and feel of the place. I've been to the originals on the east coast and as awesome as they are, they are dated. This place is modern with a good menu and cold beer. The bar service was outstanding too!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We go here fairly often. They have 2 for 1 drinks all the time and their food is good and fairly low priced. A sports bar. I think the waiter said they have 240 TV's in the place. Whatever, there's a zillion with every possible sport playing depending on where you place your eyes. Nice place to eat.

1  Thank rosco1e