Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great retail service!

I visited this location twice in one week. The first time with a friend who needed a new mask and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Debbie3232
Orlando, Florida
Super variety and great pricing...or just a visit!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2021
Clue001
Cocoa Beach, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from US$64.99
from US$23.98
from US$138.99
from US$58.99
More Info
All reviews dive shop dive gear dive computers sales associate diving experience great store walt dives regulator certification masks instructor model tank
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2021

I haven’t been diving for years but visited the store with our son was looking for a dive computer. Walt afforded us with a tremendous amount of time explaining the options available and provided insights and advice. No hard pressure selling but showed us so much!
The store is a must to visit to see all that’s available for the sport. Extreme variety, fair prices and expert advice.
I am reinvigorated and can’t wait to get back into the water! Walt did it! The store is a must for scuba / snorkeling gear ....or to just visit and see what’s happening in the sport! Thanks Diver Direct!!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Rachael_Perez, General Manager at Divers Direct, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Thank you for stopping in! We love hearing feedback like this. Walt loves talking diving and getting folks excited about the underwater world, he will be very happy to hear you enjoyed his expertise and your time in the shop. Thank you for the five star rating and recommendation, we sure do appreciate it! Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I recommend Divers Direct for anything scuba related in the Orlando area! Their staff is knowledgeable and will go out of their way to assist you without being pushy. On my recent visit, Walt spend a lot of time not only helping me with my regulators but showing me how to assemble them and answering my many questions! Austin was also very helpful with my questions.
My confidence in diving has greatly improved because of the professional advice and personal attention that they provided me.

Date of experience: January 2021
Rachael_Perez, General Manager at Divers Direct, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Thank you for the five star review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and Walter and Austin's expertise. Thank you for choosing us as your local dive shop, we look forward to continuing to serve you and being a resource for you throughout your diving endeavors.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

I had a question about the EVO Catalyst 1mm men wetsuits in the black and charcoal gray. They were in the middle of being updated with a new sky. Joey was great to call me back and work his magic on getting me the sizes that I needed. Hell took photos of them sent to my phone and took care the order over the phone. Joey is very responsive and professional and all that he does. He knows his way around the business which make buying from Divers Direct HOOOOOAH!

Date of experience: November 2020
Rachael_Perez, General Manager at Divers Direct, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2020

Thank you for reviewing us and shouting Joey out! He will be thrilled to hear that you enjoyed shopping with us and that he was able to assist you with the EVO Catalyst 1mm suit!

Reviewed 15 September 2020

Divers Direct is the best! I snorkel a ton down here in the Virgin Islands and their EVO masks are the best! Stop in and see Erick Dias! He is super knowledgeable and helpful! Great store!

Date of experience: September 2020
Rachael_Perez, Manager at Divers Direct, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your in store experience with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed your EVO mask, we love them! From the optically clear glass, to the quick adjust buckles, the EVO dive masks that we offer are loaded with awesome features. Eric will be very happy to hear that he made your visit memorable. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2020

Always a pleasure working with Walter. Extremely knowledgeable,friendly, and personable. It’s because of sales associates Like Walter that we are repeat customers!

Date of experience: September 2020
Rachael_Perez, General Manager at Divers Direct, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Walter is very passionate and loves helping everyone. He does an excellent job creating memorable experiences. Thank you for being a loyal customer to Divers Direct and we look forward to continuing serving you as your local dive shop!