1,850 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool wakoola springs stayed in building time share lake eve timeshare presentation full kitchen water slides master bedroom presidential suite sales pitch sea world steam room washer and dryer international drive big pool major attractions
Reviewed 16 February 2016

The Good:

Bluegreen was perfect for us with regards to location and amenities on the resort. The condo was perfect and had everything we needed with regards to utilities and bed space (3 men). We were about a 10 minute drive to downtown Disney and minutes away from major golf courses and theme parks. The pools and hot tubs were very nice and clean. The weather was cold for the first half of the trip but warmed up at the end which was very nice, which allowed us to explore the resort and found it a beautiful place to stay with everything you need.

The bad:

1. We ordered pizza from a set of coupons that were given to us by the resort and it was the worst experience ever. The pizza was 2 hours LATE and the pizza place kept promising us it would arrive in 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 2 minutes, etc. We called back repeatedly and they finally blamed it on the driver and gave us a $5 discount. By that time we had to take the pizza because we were all starved! Advice: DON'T ORDER PIZZA FROM OUTSIDE THE RESORT.

2. The view from the balcony from Building 6 2nd floor (6203 to be exact) was blocked by Palm trees in which I found to be extremely inconvenient and improperly placed. Not a huge deal, but if I was told we had a balcony, I would expect SOME sort of view... ADVICE: Ask if the room view is what is advertised.

3. The hot tubs/pools close at 10pm outside, 11pm inside. I would like to see them open the pools for a little longer as we found we were getting booted out most nights.

4. WIFI IS TERRIBLE. I was wanting to watch NetFlix and the free wifi on the resort was just awful. Unable to even browse it was that bad. I ended up switching to data roaming just to search for some things in the Orlando area. They offered a Paid wifi which is something like $20 US a day? Everywhere in the US that is established has free wifi.... Come off it... Really? Wifi is a necessity these days, and they failed miserably on this one.

Although it seems as though there is more bad than good here, I was just being nit-picky with the place and these are minor things that I thought you all should know (except for the wifi issue :s). Our villa was very accommodating and loved the large kitchen and open concept family area.

I would 100% recommend this place to anybody travelling to the Orlando area and are wanting to bring kids, or just go on a trip with friends. We had a great time staying there and it was very relaxing in the night times there (which was the only time we were on the resort). Very close to all the sights and parks in Orlando and Disney.

Room Tip: Ask about the room view before choosing!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Justin F
Reviewed 9 February 2016

My wife, daughter and myself to Disney World for 2 days and then Universal for 2 days. Was very nice to have a full kitchen which we used to eat breakfast each morning before leaving out for the parks. We were there in early Feb so it was chilly, but if we had been in the spring or summer the facilities looked very nice for swimming and relaxing around the pools. We stayed in building 1 which is slightly lower quality than those the timeshare owners stay in but it was still very nice. We had 2 bedrooms which worked out great for my daughter to be in a separate room from Mom and Dad. She had her own bathroom as did we in the master bedroom. I will stay here again on returning to Orlando.
It is close to the parks with maybe a 15 min drive to each.

Stayed: February 2016
BluegreenAdvisor, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Hello Craig C, Thank you for staying at The Fountains Resort. We are glad our location and condo-style accommodations were convenient. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We were here in December, cool but great weather; condo was outstanding and the pools were super (large one was not heated in Dec); location works well for Disney or Universal. Highly recommend the resort for families. my boys took scuba diving lessons in pool

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank lizB71_11

Hello lizB71_11, Thank you for sharing this wonderful review, along with your high recommendation. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My fiancé and I stayed here last week and loved every second! The resort is gorgeous! They have amazing pools, fun activities, and super nice staff. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite in building 1. It was relatively quiet and the beds were SO comfortable! We had a full kitchen and a washer and dryer, which was awesome! The one thing that was annoying was this is a time share property, so they push you into going to their presentations. We ended up going since it was supposed to be rainy one day anyways and they offered us a $150 gift card. The presentation was a complete waste as the guy didn't go over anything worth while, and was BEYOND obnoxious! But once the presentation was over and we were able to talk to our representative it wasn't as bad. We would have bought in had they given us more than 15 minutes to think about it before dropping $13k! All in all I would stay at this property again in a heartbeat - I'd just skip the presentation!!

Tip: if you are a coffee drinker and you are staying there for an extended amount of time, ask for a bag of coffee at the front desk and they will give you enough for a week - in your room you will only have 1 bag of reg and 1 of decaf.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chexie21

Hello Chexie21, We are thrilled you loved every second of your stay at The Fountains Resort. We are happy you enjoyed our activities and amenities. We are glad our staff was friendly and that our accommodation were comfortable and spacious. However, we regret to learn your experience at our vacation ownership presentation was less than favorable. This is certainly not what you should expect, and we would like to discuss. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

our travel partners used some of their blue green points to get us a two bedroom unit on our way to the Keys. Just a one night stay. Very nice rooms, took a walk around the ponds in the morning before we left. well maintained.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WisconsinHunter

Hello WisconsinHunter, We are happy you were pleased with your stay at The Fountains Resort. We hope to have you back for an extended visit soon!