4,158 results
All reviews lazy rivers parking pass time share disney parks bedroom deluxe mini golf full kitchen sales pitch timeshare presentation parking lot view epcot fireworks fireworks view washer and dryer gift card water slides ping pong three bedroom
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We reserved a 2 bedroom condo for our trip to Orlando to attend a wedding. This place is beautiful, large rooms, clean and a full kitchen area. Pools and restaurants were really nice and the grounds were very well kept.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda G
Clara G, Manager at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Linda G

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing Wyndham Bonnet Creek for your vacation destination. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I staid in Tower 6 in a 4 bedroom Presidential Reserve Unit on the top floor - 19th.

We had access to the PR lounge on the 17th floor, it's great if you're with a large group and want to split up and hang out in a different area. Our unit had the same view, so we didn't need to go there to see the fireworks. I only saw a water dispenser and tea there, so I don't know if they do anything else there beyond the 2 sides with sofas/chairs and TVs.

First impression walking in - unit is simply HUGE, and like a home away from home from a size perspective.

What does Presidential Reserve get you? -- slightly upgraded furniture, stainless steel appliances (surface only, typically same cheap appliances as other units, just stainless steel on face usually); upgraded toiletries (initial only - after you consume the initial batch, you go back to standard stuff - very tacky Wyndham by the way); 2 simple robes embroidered with "pres reserve" on them with 2 welcome truffles; etc. The floor tiles, shower tiles, fixture, cabinets, silverware/plates, and rest are often the same as the standard units.

-- Good -- This unit has a massive balcony & is one of the best in the building - faced Epcot & Magic Kingdom. No matter which room you're in, all of them have a great view. I loved watching the fireworks at both Disney parks when we were there...just missed the music side of it. If you know you're in Tower 6, you can go directly to that lobby and check in there.

Elevators are small, but generally fast so even when they're busy you're not waiting too long. The lobby is cheapened with advertising of elevator doors

I didn't bother with their Disney shuttle service as there is an additional fee and their schedule didn't match with my needs. I ended up just driving & parking, much more convenient based on our schedule.

-- Bad -- time share desk / sales people. When I checked in, I told the desk my schedule was full and I didn't have time nor the interest. I'm already Presidential Reserve and do not need to buy any more from Wyndham, only use what I have. The next day, they called the unit several times (...leave me alone! No means NO), they left a note at the door, they probably called the other days but I wasn't in the unit). I will say my first vacation day I wanted to throw the phone out the window. They don't understand you want to be left alone, yet can't relax or put your guard down as they want to pounce. Other days I was only there to sleep. All I can say is Wyndham always ruins my vacation with their timeshare sales people! I try to avoid them like the plague, but they always find a way to get under your skin and annoy you.

Be careful if you join in any scheduled activities, meaning bring $$ with you. Wyndham is cheap, so they will nickel and dime you. For example we wanted to try the "S'mores" activity for the kids. They wanted $3 for a zip lock bag which included 2 marshmallows; 2 small pieces of chocolate & graham crackers. I've been at another property where they didn't charge for this. It wasn't even over an open flame, so really wasn't fun for the kids.

Pools - There is a variety of them, so go sample the different ones as there are 2 basic waterslides. Depending on your kids age will depend on their interest. They're basic, but good enough for a day or two.

If Wyndham timeshare desk/sales people can leave you alone it can be more relaxing.

To sum up, if you're going to the Disney Parks, they are all within minutes away so this location is great. Their onsite food choices are passable, but only do it for 1-2 meals. Go off site to other grocery stores to get your supplies or restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing Epcot / Magic Kingdom (in distance)
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank OBIE1_13
Clara G, Manager at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear OBIE1_13

Thank you for providing feedback! We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you had at the resort We have taken your feedback and passed to resort management for future guest enjoyment. We are happy your enjoyed the facilities and features at the resort. If there is anything else we could have done to make your experience more enjoyable please contact me at clara.giannattasio@wyn.com .

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Huge 6 tower resort. Check in was very smooth and we were not expecting to be able to choose our rooms location. We chose tower 1, a) we wanted to be on the ground floor, and b) having been there a number of times we know that the rooms are bigger in that tower. Well furnished throughout though considering this is a family themed resort, the furniture is certainly not kid friendly, heavy, sharp cornered and even studded, we had to watch the toddlers closely at all times.
There is a shuttle to the parks for a fee but there are good pools, lazy rivers, and many games for the younger guests. Ideal for having a day away from the hectic theme parks.
We love staying there but lately it is crowded and difficult to park at times and I feel it maybe just too big for what it offers.

Room Tip: Tower 1 has larger rooms.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

So clean. So convenient. Easy access to Disney and Disney Springs. Great amenities. Super fast elevators in all towers. Multiple gas grills (cleaned daily!) and great space in condos with nice views. Grounds are great—-lush and green! So many trees and bushes! My kids loved the lazy river!!! Will definitely return!
Only draw back is harder close parking at night when everyone is back “home” for the day (spots always available in garage, might not be as close to tower you’re staying in).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear KimG338

Thank you for providing feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort! If there is anything else we could have done to make your experience more enjoyable please contact me at clara.giannattasio@wyn.com .

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed here for five days at the end of March. The resort was clean and updated and had a lot of daily activities. We especially enjoyed playing the free bingo. There was one day where they charged $3 per bingo card for 3 games where prizes were candy bars. We were in tower 3 on the 9th floor and had a view of the Epcot ball and three different fireworks shows. There are multiple lazy rivers. It was especially crowed and you head to wait a while for tubes since it was spring break. We grilled most evenings with food from our Walmart pickup order. We will return!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Carebear9599

Thank you for the great comments about our resort we appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you soon!