“Amazing condo - I cannot recommend more highly”
Sienna King Bedroom Island King Bedroom
Den  / Sleeper Sofa
Master Bathroom
2nd Bathroom
Foyer Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah G
London
“Amazing condo - I cannot recommend more highly”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I was so glad when I found this property on TripAdvisor as it allows me to write a review about it! I've spent nearly a month of my life in this place following two wonderful visits in 2011 & 2014.
The condo is perfectly situated on the top (4th) floor of the building on a corner. Not all of the Vista Cay condo's or townhouses offer much of a view, so we felt like we'd hit the jackpot when sitting on the balcony looking across the lakes (especially with the sun reflecting off it). You can even see SeaWorld from the balcony!
The way this place has been decorated couldn't be more to our taste, it is truly beautiful. Every bedroom has a TV in it, the sofa is huge & the most comfortable I've ever known.. the master bathroom is the size of a bedroom & has a wonderful his/hers set-up with a luxurious bath & separate shower.... my parents particularly loved it as well as the walk-in wardrobe.
There is plenty of storage in the kitchen, a large washing room & even a separate study space.
For the entire time I stayed in Emerald Isle, I found myself admiring every little detail & I wish to return to it everytime I come to Orlando.
The only slight disappointment was that when we came in 2011 the beds were made up with beautiful bedding sets & were a key feature of each room. In 2014 there were only plain duvets on each bed & whilst this is not a major issue, it did dramatically change the look of each bedroom. I suppose if 2014 had been our one & only visit, we would've never known that they had been & gone! However a big plus was that the TV had been upgraded on our second visit.
I could not stress enough how fantastic this condo is & would recommend it in particular to families. I am a grown adult & so is my sister, so we are hardly "kids" & I guess if it was me I wouldn't choose to bring very young children. That's just my opinion but it would be more because I'd be worried they would mess up the beautiful cream carpets or the sofa!!
I am itching to go back to Orlando & would really love to stay here again for another two weeks so I hope to be in touch!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: If I had to pick one thing.... the views from the balcony
Liked least: Only the fact that the lovely duvet sets were removed on our second stay
Travelling group: Extended Family
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Familyof4...
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Perfect! Six stars if it were possible.”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Large, comfortable, immaculate, well appointed and well maintained with a lovely view in a great location. The descriptions are exact, the photos an understatement and the owner a pleasure to work with.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Nat4life
Montreal, Canada
“COMFORT, SPACE AND LUXE”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Emerald Condo for the first week of march 2015. This condo is just great! It was our 8th time visiting Orlando. Previously we stayed at different resorts in the area, as well as Disney's hotels. As time changes and children grow up, we needed more space and convenience for everyone (We were travelling as a family with our young adults and lovers). With this place, we found exactly what we needed. Emerald Isle condo is just HUGE. The decoration is great, the balcony overlooking the lake is very relaxing and the path around the lake pleasant and usefull for all joggers and walkers. Another major point is the cleanliness of this condo. Also, the resort: pool is well maintained and set up into a very pleasant area. Situation: You are right in the middle of all majors attractions, restos and shopping. We had a car, and reached everything within 5 to 10 min (Sea World-Universal-Disney-Outlets, restos, etc.). The contact with owner was always by E-mail and answers or support was always in quick delay. We would return for sure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony and the space in the condo
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers Large groups
Sheila G
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent apartment”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This is an outstanding apartment. Very large and comfortable, with everything that we needed during our week long stay.

The study area in the apartment was particular useful for work.

It has a nice view over the man made lake beside the complex. There is a good supermarket close to the complex along with a good pizza place, 2 mins in car, 10 mins or less to walk.
The complex is easily accessible to International Drive and the many theme parks.

Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
23 Feb 2014
Thank you for your positive review. We love hearing our guests appreciation and enjoyment of the clean and spacious accommodations. The easy access to amenities and ever popular theme parks are an added benefit. A great deal of time and attention was given to the decorating of each our units. Thank you again and we hope you keep us in mind for your next vacation/business trip to Orlando, Florida.
bettinagh
Road Town, Tortola
“Perfect Accommodation, Perfect Location”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This spacious 3 bedroom, one level Condo is located at the Vista Cay Resort, about halfway between Disney World and Universal Studios. It is the next complex from the Orlando Conference Center, on the same road. You can see Sea World across the lake from the spacious balcony that overlooks both the lake and the resort pool (it's a corner apartment).

I have already used the word spacious twice and will use it again to describe this apartment; neither the photographs nor the floorplan (available on the Vista Cay website) show you the roomy luxury of Emerald Isle; the laundry room alone (stocked with fluffy white towels and stacks of sheets with a closet full of pool toys and a high chair) is about 14'x9'.

The apartment has two bedrooms (one with King bed and one with two doubles) sharing a full bath in a separate section, a Master Suite with huge bathroom (garden tub, stand alone shower, toilet room, double sinks),open plan kitchen with every appliance, dish, pot & pan you'll need for your stay, large living/dining space, HDTV in each bedroom & living room, balcony off the living/dining, that laundry room I mentioned and a large office (no door) with a computer, printer, wireless and fold out queen bed. Emerald Isle is on the 4th floor and serviced by 2 elevators.

The decor was tasteful: subdued and soothing after a busy day. The condo was not merely clean, it was immaculate; stocked with broom and vacuum and most of the stuff you need to neaten throughout the week.

You ought to know about the beds: we were three adults attending a conference and decided to share a condo rather than rent separate hotel rooms and buy three meals a day. We agreed that the beds were the most comfortable beds in which we had ever slept. I thought I had a great bed at home but these were a revelation; I actually wrote to ask owner Lee where he bought one of them.

Then there is Vista Cay- it's a really well designed resort. The Condo views are lovely- as I wrote, it overlooks a manmade lake and is located next to the clubhouse and resort pools. It IS a resort and use of amenities comes with your Emerald Isle stay, so have a look at the Vista Cay website for amenities. We did have a bit of a problem with noise: the kid friendly pool fills with families cooling down and having fun after a sweaty day spent hugging Mickey and Cinderella. The screaming stops at 10 when the pools close. Oh, and there is an 'adults only' pool for the squeamish.

There is a Walgreen's drugstore on the property. At the edge of the resort is a shopping center with a Publix (full grocery store) and NYPD Pizza which makes the best pizza I've had since I was a kid in NYC. We were told to stay away from the Chinese takeout at the shopping center by customers standing in line at Walgreen's, so we did. The Pointe Orlando, with well over a dozen restaurants, is around the back of the nearby Conference Center. We ate at the Oceanaire Room; don't miss it- get a sitter through the resort concierge for one night.

Of course, you'll need a car. There seems to be ample parking, but our visit was not at the height of season.

My family has stayed at resorts in Europe, the Caribbean and the US and although this trip was business, not pleasure, this was my favorite of all. We did not use the concierge service or all of the amenities, so I cannot vouch for them, but everyone around us seemed pretty darn happy, too.

Liked best: The beds!
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing