“Very nice home and community”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Disney Heights

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Odessa H
Wisconsin
“Very nice home and community”
Reviewed 30 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Me family of 5 stayed here in March for our family vacation. The house was absolutely gorgeous! The pictures do not do it justice. Coming from a real crumby house, we felt like we were living like millionaires for a week. The king bed was a bit squeaky but everything else was amazing. Tv had a surround sound system and when we rented a movie to watch, that made it awesome! We didn’t go to Disney but this home is very close to it! The community seemed quiet and very nice. Perfect for families. I will stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2018
Chantelle...
“Great location”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

The house was located about 20 mins away from the park which was really nice. When we arrived at 4:00 the cleaning lady was still there, we had to wait about an hour which was no big deal but inconvenient since we had bought groceries. We could not use the pool the first two days that we were there because it was not clean and the pool guy didn't get there until the second day we were there. I tried to contact the "manager" of the house via several phone calls and never got a call back. I emailed Clive and he emailed back but he was unable to do anything about the cleaning lady and pool since he does not live nearby. I would stay in this house again, I just would be better prepared about the house and pool not being ready

Date of stay: December 2017
Management Response
26 Mar 2018
Thank you for your comments.
I will take on board your comments about the villa being prepared late for your arrival and discuss these with my onsite management company when I visit in April.
Best wishes
Clive
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Date of stay: October 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
jredd1017
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding and Comfortable”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this location and found it to be outstanding. The mgmt service was great and the home was as advertised. We enjoyed the pool and what made it all satisfying was the close location to the parks restaurants and local shopping. Yes...we would stay again!

Date of stay: October 2017
Erin M
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

It has taken me a while to get my review in for a couple of reasons which I will get into later in my review. First off this house was a perfect place for my family and I on our Disney vacation. It was beautiful and enough space for 5 adults and 2 children, we really could not be happier with the home and would definitely stay again should we ever decide to take another Disney trip. The home is 20 minutes from the main parks, easy in and out of the neighborhood and right close to a grocery store and a Walmart if you are like me and want to cook dinners instead of eating junk for a week while on vacation. The pool was a favorite of my children for sure and it was great for us to be able to relax in a home after walking miles and miles and being dragged through parks everyday. The cons: There were only a couple but they would not stop me from booking here again, I just now know what to expect, the hot tub only worked the first day and then would never heat up again. After speaking with the maintenance company about it a few times we just gave up getting any heat to come from it and reading other reviews before departing on our trip we realized it kind of seemed like a reoccurring thing. Not a huge deal but kind of an issue that needed to be addressed. The owner says it had been fixed several times before but sadly it did not work for us while we were there. Now my second con and a warning, please double, triple, quadruple check to make sure you have everything before leaving. We were unaware of our son getting back into the house for a split second and setting down his tablet. In fact I didn't even realize it was still at the house until I made it halfway through Georgia and received a phone call from the management company saying we had left it. Now since I was having a horrible amount of transmission trouble on my drive I couldn't just return and grab it up so I had made arrangements with them to send it back to me. I even offered to send a box with shipping already paid and they explained they would just take it out of the deposit and send it back. After 3 phone calls from them and a text from me to them with my address to send it back I was hoping to receive it. Sadly I did not and had contacted the owner of the house at that point to let him know that they did not send it back. He informed me that he hadn't heard anything about it and would talk with them and get back with me. He did and said it would be sent back though the post office and it would be all taken care of. This was on August 8, and still have not received it back yet. I am still hoping a little sliver of hope that it makes it back to me since it belonged to my autistic son, but I I'll probably never see it again. I cannot reiterate for you to check and check and check that you have everything. I wouldn't have even realized we left it at the house had they not called me personally to let me know and then no contact from them since. This will in no way make me not want to stay in their home again I will just be more careful and do about 7 checks before we leave to travel back home. Other than that you will enjoy your time at their home and love how close you are to everything around Orlando. We will definitely rent from again if we ever travel back south. I absolutely recommend to my friends to check out their home for their travels to Disney.

Date of stay: June 2017
Management Response
26 Aug 2017
We are always pleased to receive feedback and advice that can benefit future visitors. I am so glad you enjoyed the comforts of our villa. We will take you comments on board to build on the good things and develop for the better.
I am sorry that you left behind your son's tablet behind and will continue to do what I can to arrange for my management company to return it.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review on your stay. We really appreciate it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.