Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Linds182
Melbourne, Florida

Great GM! Amazing rooms and things to do!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 May 2021via mobile
Westgate is always above and beyond! If you’re upset in anyway what so ever, or have any issues, Brahim will make sure you are well taken care of!
Best GM I have ever come across! He is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met and made sure my stay was more than I could have asked for.
The room is always so beautiful and there is always a great view, Westgate will always be my hotel of choice and it will never change! Westgate Lakes is my favorite spot in Florida!
Date of stay: May 2021
Room Tip: Parking lots on Saturday nights can be packed and hard to find a spot if you leave Check out is...
    $250
6.3 km from Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
Fully refundable
Enroll free for lower prices
  • Booking.com
    $230
    $237
8.5 km from Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
$427
17.3 km from Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
Free parking
View more hotels in Orlando
7,068 results
All reviews paddle boats mini golf lake view bedroom villa full kitchen washer and dryer nice resort sea world universal studios international drive disney world pools walmart parks jacuzzi tennis theme
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at Westgate Lake resort in Orlando multiple times and never had a complaint until now. Unfortunately, I feel like this resort has taken a turn for the worse. Pool areas smell like marijuana. WiFi is not free for guest. Asked for a baking sheet for the oven, they never brought it (very limited kitchen supplies). Check in took hours (even after being checked in on line) and then was denied a late check out. Found Black Ants in one of the newly remodeled rooms. Room phones are staticky and you can’t hear anything on either phone. My room reservation was for 5/21-5/28. After a long day and getting back to the resort around 10pm on 5/23 my room key no longer worked. As a result of that, I had to flag down security in the parking lot. I showed him my reservation certificate on my phone and he let me in the room and said I have to go to the front desk to have them fix the reservation. The front desk had to issue new room cards and parking pass. My daughter, her friend and I were in a corner unit on the first level; everyone who enters the building walks by the girls bedroom. The girls room was next to the front door with a separate entrance to the main area. I asked for a different room because the first night I did not feel safe with them being separated from me. They denied my request and said they could not down grade or upgrade my room. Additionally, they said I could call
The front desk on Monday to see if they could change my room. On weekends there was no parking and I was told to park in the garage which was super far from our room. I’m hoping that the resort will improve over time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sasha B
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Visited this hotel back in Feb 2021 for my birthday weekend. We booked a 1 bedroom deluxe villa. It took us 30 minutes to find parking, also when we got into the room we had no view. The only thing we seen was construction for the new water park they was building, we specifically requested a nice view. The sheets where mildewed, the knobs on the jacuzzi was molded with black mold around it. Also the water was coming out brown like they haven't used that room in months. The guest next door to us where smoking pot and playing loud music, yelling and slamming the doors at 3a.m in the morning until sunrise. The sheets were molded as well and we called front desk, they said they had no other rooms available and someone will be up to fix the jacuzzi and to bring new comforters. We drove 4 hours to get to that resort so we stayed inside the Friday we got there. Only person showed was to bring new sheets not even a new comforter that smelled like horse butt. No one never came to fix anything else. We went to Walmart down the street and got chemicals to try to put a little freshness to the hot tub still nothing, still disgusting so we didn't use it. We have been reaching out to this place since Feb when we left. Sent emails, pictures etc and they will not accommodate us in any way. No discount no upgrade no nothing. Very unprofessional, no one have called us back. We left messages and just the other day we called again after being on hold a hour we finally got a hold to the manager who stated since it's been months it's nothing they can do. She also said she see we have complained, so ok why no one returned any of our calls!!!!! Also told us they see the notes and that someone came to fix the jacuzzi, what a lie. Never again will we return here your best bet is to get a air bnb, there is never parking and guest party all night. Food is expensive and they are charging now to use the water park that should be included in your stay. If they focused more on their guest instead of harassing people to get a time share this experience would have been way better. These rooms are not cheap so you will think they would have better customer service. Very disappointed, very disgusting and very unprofessional. Look at the pictures and you will see the bleach spray we purchased along with the molded comforter.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 17 May 2021

First off why charge an amenity fee and then an additional fee for the water park area. The smell of pot was atrocious. Rooms are not sound proof. Allowed people right next to us to check in at 4:30am making all kinds of noise. Ringing the doorbell, yelling to each other. Totally rude! No one picks up the phone at front desk ever. Workers are rude! Not much choice of restaurants at all. Food was mediocre to say the least. Bar systems constantly froze and you couldn’t order anything. Would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

This is a awesome resort, we had a beautiful one bedroom deluxe and it had very comfortable bed, beautiful lake view, so many pools, mini market, and other amenities to enjoy. The check was fast and great customer service. The only downfall was they have a huge nice jazacci but they need a better to get into this for short people. I will differently come back, will worth it!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2021

Our nightmare started@check in with an incompetent desk clerk who took forever to assign us to a clean Rm. He never bothered to see if we needed help with luggage the rm. He handed a map with rm circled&sent us on our way. After searching for the building&locating parking we lugged our luggage into the building&discovered only one elevator was working. Had to wait there while the congestion cleared. We got to the rm&found out one shower was broken&there was no hot water but since we’d driven 10 hrs we decided to deal with it the next day& went bed. In the middle of the night we were awakened by a steady dripping from our ceiling. Called someone& they showed up said we had hot water, which we didn’t&said they were going upstairs to drain tub& they’d be back. Never returned drip got worse. Drip turned into stream. Called front desk said we needed to move. Clerk came&gave us keys to new rm but never offered to help us do so. Called& said we had $150 rm credit for our trouble. Got back bed in new rm@5am.
Our problems didn’t stop there. We went to required sales pitch so we could collect our $20 deposit&were greeted by an obnoxious sales person from foreign country. She continued to be rude&totally ignored us when we told her we weren’t interested in buying&wanted to leave. She asked us why we came&we told her they signed us up, said it was required&took deposit, which we wanted back. She didn’t listen until we told her we didn’t like being held hostage. Finally, after more time she sent manager over&we said we would sign off on deal so we could leave. They left&she returned threw paper work@us&said thx for wasting my time, take your stuff&leave
Returned to the 2nd discovered no hot water. Maintenance came&was very sweet. Finally after two days we had hot water.
Day 3 went to water, pool& shops, all very nice. Everything going good until we asked for clean sheets. We found blood on the ones we had&when we removed the duvet we discovered mold. Called housekeeping, waited on hold for some time&were told they would bring us clean ones. Two hrs later still waiting.
Don’t come here.