“I would go every month!”

Universal's Islands of Adventure
Ranked #3 of 388 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Universal's Islands of Adventure features some of the most innovative rides and attractions ever made on seven spectacularly themed islands: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Seuss Landing and Port of Entry.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Once you are in there it feels like you are on different world, being a big fan of Hogwarts my favorite part is the Harry Potter World they did a wonderful replica from the movies,, every time we go we have lots of fun, I just wish food was cheaper and lines were shorter though hahaha

UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad to read just how much you loved The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Hogwarts Castle. I'm glad to read you always have a great visit with us. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, located within Hogwarts Castle, is my personal favorite attraction and I hope you love it as well! I do, however, want to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our lines and food prices. I have taken the liberty of formally documenting your feedback to pass along to the appropriate teams. If you wish to discuss any aspect of your visit in further detail please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 option 4 or by email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Should you decide to contact, please provide your TripAdvisor display name. Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to Islands of Adventure in the future.
-Casey

Write a ReviewReviews (48,163)
All reviews
in 1,262 reviews
"dragon challenge"
in 457 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Now that Universal has included the Harry Potter rides with the fast pass then it makes our time here worth while. We went during the middle of tourist season and never had to wait longer than 15 minutes.

Hello, Nand!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so glad to read you enjoy being able to use Express Passes at the attractions in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and experienced low wait times. I hope you had the opportunity to check out Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, my personal favorite ride in Islands of Adventure! We look forward to welcoming you back to our parks in the future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

There is lots to do but the combo of heat, "roller coasters", 3D and not eating/drinking can be a bad mix.
A very early start and going at breakneck speed day one made us slow down and really enjoy the park on day 2. Even the areas meant for younger kids were enjoyable to walk through.

Hi, Allyn!
Thank you for your review! I am glad to read you enjoyed our children play areas, and were able to slow down a little bit and enjoy your second day with us. I hope you had the chance to explore the amber mines in Camp Jurassic, one of my personal favorite walk through areas. I do, however, want to apologize if anyone in your party ended up not feeling well due to a combination of heat, attractions, and not eating or drinking. I personally like to recommend purchasing a Coca-Cola Freestyle Cup that allows you with unlimited refills throughout the day on date of purchase to keep hydrated. I apologize if this information was not properly presented. I have taken the liberty of formally documenting your feedback to pass along to the appropriate teams. If you wish to discuss any aspect of your visit in further detail please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 option 4 or by email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Should you decide to contact, please provide your TripAdvisor display name.I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to our park in the future!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Very clean and happy place! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The rides were amazing, especially the few water rides we went on! Loved it all

Hi!
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to read you enjoyed the friendliness of our Team Members, cleanliness of our parks, and our attractions - especially our water rides! I hope you had the opportunity to try Jurassic Park River Adventure, one of my personal favorite water rides. Thank you again for your review, I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to Islands of Adventure in the future!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Hadn’t been to universal in a few years but it’s still my favourite park by a long way. Great mix of rides for everyone! I love all the different “islands”, couldn’t pick a favourite as they all are equally amazing. Loved the updated hulk ride, still my favourite ride in Florida! The new king ride was really good too, the new technology available and the quality of the screens these days makes the simulators almost feel reel! Love the water rides, got absolutely soaked on them, super fun!! Can’t wait to go back!

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! I am glad to read Islands of Adventure is your favorite park and you enjoy the variety of attractions we offer, especially The Incredible Hulk Coaster, Skull Island: Reign of Kong, and our water attractions! The Incredible Hulk Coaster is one of my top 3 attractions in the park and I'm delighted to read you enjoyed it! We look forward to welcoming you back to our parks in the future!