Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
GardenInn.com
US$114
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
FindHotel
US$120
PricelineUS$134
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
All reviews front desk welcoming lobby plenty of dining options friendly hotel location was perfect the hotel staff breakfast staff restaurants and shops pool and hot tub a great stay place to stay continental breakfast rooms are clean pillows odour cleanliness accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

This was not what I expected from Hilton.

- I checked in on the app. Nevertheless we went through the whole check in process at arrival again.

- there were no luggage carts at arrival.

- the AC did not work in our room (322). The wall unit referred to the window unit and vice versa.

- the fridge did not work. We put warm drinks in in the evening and got warm drinks out in the morning.

- there were no luggage carts at departure.

- the lady at checkout didn‘t ask how our night was, hence I didn‘t want to bother her

The beds were great.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Gerald Miller, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

I am so sorry you had these issues during your stay. I will surely make sure everything you had issues with have be corrected by the staff today! We truly do work very hard to make sure every guest stay is a great one, and it truly pains me that you had these issues. I hope this would love for to give us another try when you are back in the area. Please contact me directly. Gerald Miller

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

Prior to arriving, I called around to local hotels to see who’s actually offering meals, and the restaurants were open. This particular hotel stated yes the restaurant was open. When I arrived here, they were only serving bar food, not actual dinner meals. The HVAC system turned off in the middle of night, the walls are paper thin, that you can hear the conversation of the people next-door. The pillows, or some of the worst quality. There is fluffy as a cotton ball. But I have zero support. People are leaving trash in the hallways, for up to 12 hours that I’ve noticed. Which will eventually cause more problems, as the trash leaks into the carpet leaving smells and germs on the surface of the carpet.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Gerald Miller, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Hello, my name is Gerald Miller and I am the general manager of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF area. I wanted to take a moment to give my sincere apologies that your stay was not up to Hilton Standards. We truly do work very hard and put our heart and soul into our hotel. It pains me to see a review like this. I will look into the trash in the hallways for 12 hours as this is not something that should be happening. As for the meals, I do apologize for the miscommunication regarding this. As we are still on a very limited menu and staff with COVID 19. I thank you for your feedback, as I am not here on property the entire day and night. So I take feedback very seriously. As, I always say guest are my eyes and ears when I am away. I hope you will still stay with the Hilton Garden Inn brand, and if there is anything I can do for you please reach out. Again, I am so sorry and hope one day you might just give us another shot.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

I booked a large group to stay at this property very last minute due to weather and travel changes. The HGI team was incredibly accommodating, the property was well taken care of, and they met every single one of our needs and then some with class and excellent service. If you are looking for a good place to stay near UCF or in Orlando, this is definitely your spot! To top it off, the rate was amazing, making it the property that has given us the most bang for our buck. I highly recommend this property and will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your great review. It certainly was our pleasure to host you and your team. We hope that we can do it all over again soon! We appreciate the opportunity and your consideration. There's no "I" in Team and we certainly believe in that. Glad everyone had a great stay and Winning was the icing on the cake. Hope to see you all back soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed at this location for 3 nights with a travel party of 40 during the pandemic.
Their service, hospitality, friendliness was exceptional! They catered all of our meals with full service taking all the necessary precautions. The most impressive thing was the personal approach they had to accommodate our stay.
We would recommend this location for any stay, personal or business.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you LG2LI, we enjoyed hosting your team as well and hope that you will all come back soon. Pandemic or not, we will be here for you once again! We love our team and love hosting our guests and know that the safety and security of all is most important.

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

The shower just didn’t look clean. The bathroom door barely closed. Weirdly you could hear voices through the vent in the bathroom. Worst part was a group of boys and men were having a meeting in the lobby and none of them were wearing masks. Also super loud road noise. We asked for a room away from the street but didn’t get one.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Gerald Miller, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

We are so sorry, you had these issues. As, as a team work very hard to make sure all of you guest says are the best. I put our heart is soul into maintaining and running the hotel. We are so sorry you had these experiences, and hope you will still stay at the Hilton Garden Inn brands.