5,001 results
All reviews disney springs hour market extra magic hours resort fee the bus junior suite the executive lounge starbucks coffee character breakfast per day business conference parking fee lake buena vista magic kingdom self park shuttle service pool area is
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Great place to stay for Disney vacations. You must stop in and see the concierge Indigo and let her make your stay more enjoyable! She recommended a dinner show for my wife's birthday and even lined up the cake and song. It was AWESOME!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank andrewpJ4276PJ
Joel C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

andrewpJ4276PJ,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay! We also hope that you had great success in the Disney Run. We will certainly pass on your kind words to Indigo and her manager for making your stay so memorable. We look forward to you staying again very soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We are HHonors Gold members and by and large are very happy with all of our experiences at Hilton properties. Unfortunately, this one did not meet our expectations. When we arrived we advised that the room we had electronically checked in to had been given away, despite the fact that we had already downloaded the E-roomkey. The room we were given was outdated. One of the cabinet doors was broken. Wifi was spotty. Ice Machine on our floor was broken.

Great location, but this property needs to step up its game.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Steve L
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Steve L

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors guest - we appreciate that you make Hilton your choice of hotel when you travel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. I never like to hear that we disappointed a guest in any way. Your feedback will be reviewed with our leadership team so that we may determine where improvements and enhancements can be made in our product and service. I do hope this experience has not dissuaded you from visiting us again.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Holidaying from Australia for 2 months in your beautiful country. Unfortunately only stayed here 1 night out of our 5 due to Hurricane Irma in Sept'17. From what we saw from late night arrival approx. 11pm to late checkout next day 1pm was impressive. The staff were very helpful don't know if it was because we had just been evacuated from Miami Beach & trying to keep us calm or this is usual but helped so much. Impressive foyer area & external area leading up to hotel. Upgraded our room but really didn't see any change from standard room. Loved that we were able to take photos with some Disney characters in hotel due to not being able to get to Disneyworld :( we went across to Disney Springs for a maybe 1 hour. WOW VERY HUMID & we were always sticky. Is this Florida in general? Would really love to come back & do everything we wanted to do we had a jam packed 5 days planned & paid for eg: Disneyworld, NASA, Universal Studios, Coca Cola Eye, day tour etc. Loved what we did see in that short amount of time.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rickt2311
Kendall M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that you were able to discover all of the fantastic amenities that our property has to offer in just the short time that you stayed with us. We are very sorry to hear Hurricane Irma interrupted your plans. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next Orlando getaway!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This was disappointing being that it was a Hilton property and it was associated with Disney. The room looked nice on first inspection, but later you find this hotel needs to be upgraded. When we flushed our toilet, there was a sound that was not the toilet that you can hear in the wall and in the room itself. It was very distracting - especially if you have to get up in the middle of the night to "go." We kept hearing a percolating sound through the wall from another room (or it was just in the wall) and that was all day, everyday. The bottom corner of the bathroom door looked like an animal had tried to gnaw its way out of the bathroom - the paint was gone and wood exposed. The metal plate that covers the hole where the shower pipe goes in the wall was off so the hole was exposed. The wallpaper in the hall right outside our room was coming off the wall. Our refrigerator froze our liquids. The cabinet that harbored the refrigerator also had drawers and the top hinge of the cabinet door was off so we had to keep adjusting the door when we opened and closed it. All of this and the outrageous prices in the restaurant and store made for a disappointing stay. Oh, and I can't forget the shortage of wait staff in the restaurant when there was a convention taking place showed poor planning. We were there for that convention and when possible, we went elsewhere to eat.

Now, the staff was extremely nice and helpful. They went out of their way to help when looking for local restaurants and calling a cab. Then there was Marco who checked us in. He was very professional yet playful. I love playful.

All-in-all, this was comfortable, but I would not stay here again if I have a choice.

1  Thank Phavored1
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Phavored1

Thank you for taking time to provide a review on your experience. I am sincerely sorry that your guest room was not up to expectations, and that you experienced challenges with our restaurant service. I have shared your comments with our engineering and food & beverage teams to address where improvements and enhancements can be made in our product and service. I will also be certain to share your comments with Marco at our front desk, and will personally recognize him for his personal service. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I knew this hotel was older as I can remember when the hotels in the Lake Buena Vista area were new. It is older but they've updated the lobby area and have good grab and go eating options. Staff is not friendly - I guess I've been spoiled by other chains. The rooms are generic and relatively clean if you can overlook the built up crud in the corners and finger prints on the furniture. Rooms are not cheap. My shower had a plastic hand held personal shower - I was too tall to fit under it so had to use it as a hand held. Ugh. The blow dryer in the room was a cheapy conair that stopped and started. Almost zero counter space in bathroom. The hallways were humid feeling as in not being cooled properly and it wasn't even hot outside. The room service trays left outside doors with food on them overnight just grossed me out - how is that not attracting bugs. All of that aside I was highly annoyed by the surprise $50 resort fee. I would not class this hotel in the resort category. Not even close. What is that fee for? Check in was 4 pm and check out was 11 am. I literally slept there and left. They handed me coupons for free coffee and water. I guess to make the resort fee feel better. It didn't. The person in the coffee shop wouldn't even accept coupon because I ordered an americano (espresso) instead of "coffee". I don't understand the resort fee - they said it's to cover internet access (I use my own), dvd rentals? what? dvds? shuttle to disney things? Why am I being charged this as a business traveler? It would be a decent base for some of the water parks and disney springs (if you are doing full disney i say stay on a disney property not here) as you are going to get nailed with that fee every day for fake amenities. You can walk to disney springs. Overall very lackluster hotel with less than friendly staff. Will not book again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank stella8443

Dear stella8443

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable experience to each of our guests, and I am very disappointed that we fell short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the challenges you encountered. I have shared your feedback with our food and beverage and housekeeping leadership teams so they may address and correct issues moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service is extremely important to me, and I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back whenever your travels bring you to Orlando.