Rosen Inn(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$61
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
US$207
US$200
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$95
US$157
US$113
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$150
US$190
US$174
US$148
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$324
US$289
US$124
US$100
Priceline
11,296 results
All reviewsfood courthippy dippy poolthe buspreferred roomthe bowling pin poolart of animationclassic halldisney worldrooms are smallmain buildinggift shopmagical expressmagic kingdomdining plancast membersonline checkrefillable mugs
Reviewed 2 May 2018

CONS - I visited this hotel in February with my family and requested a refurbished room, if available - my only request. Upon getting on the magical express I received a text notifying me that my room was ready and lo and behold it was not an upgraded room. Now I understand that they only accommodate if they are able to but was upset upon finding out they had many vacant refurbished rooms available. I found this out through a customer service rep over the phone who was able to switch out my room but told me I had to see the front desk. the line to the front desk was ridiculously long which took away a lot of time from my short stay. they offered me gift cards to give up housekeeping which I did only to find out there was a $0 balance on them when I got to the parks so super embarrasing. Additionally, the rooms I had in the 90s section had no wifi or service so couldnt even make a phone call or fast pass reservations whenever I was in my room.

PROS - the hotel itself is beautiful, decor wise i preferred it over the coronado springs which i stayed at a few years ago. this hotel definitely feels "disney". the food court provided generous portions and the property is kept clean.

I

Room Tip: stay in a refurbished room, which are really cool and offer more space with the murphy beds
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank sll1134
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Pop Century Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Pop Century and its refurbishment have been a hot topics since they began, so I’m glad after some tweaks you were able to check out the new rooms and the nostalgic décor throughout.

I’m sorry to learn there were some issues with being opted out of Housekeeping and your Disney Gift Card not working correctly in the Parks. We certainly never want you to have to worry about whether something is going to work, especially after spending some time waiting for the Front Desk to address your frustrations. I’m glad to see that the Resort was able to get everything cleared up regarding your Disney Gift Card and that they were able to add a little extra pixie dust to help your stay get back on track.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your frustrations. We truly hope you’ll give us another opportunity to create a much better experience for you and your family in the future.

Brittany

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms in the 90's section. I love the queen bed with Murphy bed. It gives so much more room and is great for couples who don't need the 2nd bed but like a bit more room than a full size offers. The decor is nice and modern with plenty of shelving and storage options to really unpack and make yourself at home. My one complaint would be that there is no shelf/foot step in the shower. While I love how big and open the shower is, I'm not a fan of having to do yoga moves at 5 am to shave my legs. The first day I dangled my foot out and used the toilet as a stool which of course makes a mess with water. The second day I upturned a trash can and brought it in the shower with me which worked a lot better. Other than that, the stay was perfect. Check in/out was quick, the food court has great options and there are plenty of pools to choose from. The walk to/from art of animation is so quick that when our magical express bus stopped there first, we decided to hop off and walk instead of waiting for our stop. Very nice, scenic walk over the lake with plenty to see at both resorts. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jennifer J
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Pop Century Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

am thrilled to read that our refurbishments were right up your alley for your recent visit, although I am sorry to read of the difficulties with the shower. It is possible for our Guests to be assigned a room that is a wheelchair accessible room even if those arrangements are not requested and it seems this was likely the case for your visit. I am sorry there was no mention of this and it caused a bit of confusion.

We love sharing Generation Gap Bridge with Art of Animation so that Guests from both sides have access to more sights and adventure! I'm also honored to know that our Cast Members made visiting the Front Desk and food court an enjoyable. After all it is the Cast Members that bring the magic to life for so many of our Guests.

We hope to make memories with you and your family for years to come.

Janet

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We used a Disney travel agent. Stayed inside the park at a value resort, Pop Century, which had transportation to each park. Room was small but we were only there to sleep, too much to do and see! Purchased a meal deal which was plenty of food. Used the fast passes, everything worked out well. The "food court" at the hotel was awesome. The only thing we needed to spend money on was gifts, etc., everything else we paid for ahead of time through the travel agent. Would highly recommend using a Disney travel agent.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank My2015Trip
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We have been to this hotel before and really liked it. On this trip they had updated
the rooms.
The rugs were replaced with hard wood floors and there is a room divider for the
sink area so you can shut this off while you dress and others are sleeping. There are
new beds ours had a Queen and a full size bed. We were next to the pool and near
the food court. Eating breakfast at the food court saves money as you can even bring in things you have and buy the rest.using the Disney mugs saves on morning coffee or soda.
It is situated in an ideal area close to most all of the parks.We rent a car and were in
the parks within 15 min of leaving the hotel. Free parking at the parks. Only thing is they are now going to charge to park at the hotel.

So if you are on a budget consider this hotel Very clean and Quiet and you are on Disney property.

Room Tip: ask for pool view room or near food court
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahcat66
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Pop Century Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

I’m totally pumped that your family came back for another stay with us at Pop Century. I really dig the new refurbishments to their rooms! I bet the table bed does look a little smaller without the traditional frame, but would you believe it’s also a queen bed?

Thanks so much for the tip about the refillable mugs. Coffee each morning is a must for me, which is why I’m amped that the coffee makers have been added to the rooms. However, when you have more than one coffee drinker in the room, the refillable mugs are oh so convenient.

Thanks for dropping in to share your review!

Alana

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Wow! Pop Century Resort is amazing! From the time you step into the resort, you are submerged in the Disney experience. The hotel is spread across a large piece of property and each building is themed by a different decades of the mid-late 1900's. We stayed in a 70's building and it was DY-NO-MITE!!

We had one of the newly renovated rooms and it was beautiful. It was small but extremely functional. The designers really used the space to the utmost to make it work for families. Walking in, there is one queen bed and a table with two chairs. But behind the table is a Murphy bed that pulls down to another queen. There is a small buffet station with a mini-fridge and coffee maker (no microwave). There is also a dresser with half drawers (3) and half cabinet which hides the room safe.

Then at the back of the room, there is a sliding partition that hides the bathroom area and a closet. The bathroom was very functional with a nice big sink, lots of cubbies and cabinets for your toiletries and sundries. The shower and toilet are in their own room, separated by another pocket door. The shower was amazing! A rainfall showerhead from the ceiling and a hand-held showerhead to switch to.

For three of us, it was a comfortable room. it was tight quarters which forced us to keep things tidy and put away. Mousekeeping was great and kept our room clean and comfortable. A family of four or more would want to request a bigger room, or an adjoining room.

Transportation was great. We used the Magical Express to and from MCO and the Disney busses to and from the parks. Our only complaint was that we were dropped by the Minnie Van service twice after requesting rides. It said online, and the Concierge confirmed, that service to and from Pop had begun with the Minnie van service. We requested it for a ride over to another resort for a character meal but the app dropped us twice. Rather than trying again, we requested a regular independent Lyft ride and had no problems. Our issue with transportation was with the Minnie Van service, not Pop Century.

If we travelled with a group again, we would stay at Pop. Our kids LOVED the themes inside, outside, and all around the hotel....the giant foosball players, the decade theming, and all the Disney magic.

If you are trying to do Disney on a budget and need to stay at a Value resort, Pop Century is the place to stay! Be sure to request a renovated room and in your favorite decade. Reservations will do their best to meet your requests!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kristie O

What can I say that you haven’t already said?! Not much that’s for sure – I’m over the moon that your stay was DY-NO-MITE! It’s hard not to feel that nostalgia of a simpler time and childhood days when you’re walking through the Rubik’s cubes and giant foosball players. Whether you want to relive those far out days or groovy times, there is something for everyone. As if that atmosphere isn’t enough, the refurbished rooms are all that and a bag of chips! It sure seems the room was a perfect fit for your little family and I couldn’t be more excited.

I’m sorry to see there were some issues with the new-to-Pop Century Minnie Van Service. As this service has rolled out to all of our Resorts, we certainly want to make sure this is addressed, and I will be sure to get our Leadership to look into it.

Thanks for sharing a valuable review of this Value Resort. We’ll catch you on the flipside, wherever you stay next.

Brittany