1,210 results
All reviewsbunk bedslagoon poollaser mazelakeside cafewater slidesparking feekids eat freetwo bedroom suitemini golfbasketball courtfamily hotelpool staffbreakfast and dinnerfamily vacationliving areapull out couchlife guards
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in this hotel and I would definitely come back! We stayed here before when it was still Nickelodeon hotel and it is now much much better! The rooms are modern and confortable with a separate room with bunk beds and tv for kids, comfy bed, selection of pillows... the pool and slides are great!

What I didn't like is that you can't take the pool towels to your room... it's cold for wet kids (and parents) to get back. Also try to escape the salesmen trying to sell the vacation packages they kept insisting every time they saw us. I consider it rude and they should respect their guests time.

The breakfast and dinner was really good and if you order a main course the kids eat free!!!

We had a great time it and would definitely come back.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
HIRSuitesWaterpark, Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Dovile S,
Thank you for your recent visit at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark. I am delighted to hear you had a great time and enjoyed our amenities. I also would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to our resort and having the opportunity to experience the recent upgrade made to the entire resort. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your visit. Your comments were shared with our entire management team to further follow up with their respective areas, as well as with our Partners at the Orange Lake vacation Club desk.
I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you and honor any of your requests.
Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Everything worked out awesome, from the begin to the end.Check-in we were greeted by Stacy from GA, she assisted us with everything we needed to know, very knowledgeable on everything and great with detail. We even stayed a extra night due to the amenities that were offered in the hotel that she explained. I recommend this place for families and would ask for Stacy to help you all you needs to accommodate your stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Patrick N,
We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgements of such positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our team member’s efforts and takes the time to make us aware of the experience. Your comments were shared with Stacy as well as our entire staff, as a reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark a leader in excellence. Stacy was very pleased to know she contributed to your positive experience.
I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you and see that any of your requests are honored.
Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comment. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

THE BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE INHAVE HAD THUS FAR! Great customer service! They really try to accommodate their guests and the hotel is very very nice! Very clean and the poolside entertainment is amazing! I recommend this hotel to EVERYONE

1  Thank Shawnda B

Dear Shawnda B,
On behalf of all of us here at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing us on your recent visit to the area and for taking the time sharing your wonderful experience. I would like to thank you for the kind words and recognizing our team members and their efforts in assisting our guests as well as making sure they enjoyed their stays with us.
Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Stacy, Nick (front desk) & Nadia (manager) gave excellent customer service. Nadia welcomed me with a warm smile & bright eyes. Stacy worked promptly to assure that my reservation met all of my standards as well as accommodated the kids. This hotel is wonderful for both adults & children. It's a home away from home.

1  Thank Brittanyrose G
HIRSuitesWaterpark, Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear Brittanyrose G,
On behalf of all of us here at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – waterpark, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time sharing your wonderful experience on this site.
We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgements of such positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our team member’s efforts and takes the time to let us know. Your comments would be shared with, Stacy, Nadia, Nick and our entire staff, as a reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark a leader in excellence.
Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments and look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

This place was great! Abigail/Abi and Chef Chris McDole who worked at Cravings need a special shout out because they were both absolutely incredible!!! This place gets 10 points just for them and their awesome personalities!!

Dear Alicia S,
Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – Waterpark for your recent visit to the area. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful time with us. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your caring compliments about Abigail and Chef Chris, I will make sure to let them know how much you appreciate their assistance and they would be very pleased to hear they contributed to your positive experience.
Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back with us.