“Awesome Experience! ”
Review of Voodoo Doughnut

Voodoo Doughnut
Ranked #641 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Must try! These huge donuts are worth the wait. So many different kinds so try a box of assorted voodoo! They are so cute and unique! Some are extremely sweet, which I loved, and some are more traditional. They do a good job making you feel less overwhelmed. You can always get a small casket filled with them too if you can't decide!

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Voodoo Doughnut, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi Danielle! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm so happy to hear that you love our selection of doughnuts. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Not sure why this place attracts the masses and why people are prepared to wait 30 min + for a doughnut...insanity. We did try Voodoo for breakfast when there wad no queue but were left extremely underwhelmed. Doughnuts are average and do not taste particularly fresh. First and -probably- last time we will visit here.

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Voodoo Doughnut, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience about Voodoo Doughnut! I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I want to remedy your experience. Would you please email me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com with a copy of your review, so I may address your experience directly?
Kind regards!
Anthony Castellanos
Coordintor, CityWalk Guest Services

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent service! First time in a Voodoo Doughnut and the staff helped us choose. Taste was great, as wss the large variety. Took back to our hotel for breakfast the next day. Perfect!

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Voodoo Doughnut, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hello Randi! I'm happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We can't wait to see you again sometime soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

If there isn't a line out the door, go inside and order these amazing donuts. If there is a line, do not wait in line. IT IS JUST A DONUT. However, they are quite Delicious!!! We waited in line forever to find out all the donuts we liked on the menu were not available. Could you let those in line know what has been 86'd next time?

Thank you for sharing your experience at Voodoo Doughnut! I’m disheartened that we did not meet your expectations. Would you please directly message me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com, so that I can make this right!
Kind regards!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

After trying to get in here and hearing all the rave reviews we finally braved the long line to check these out. After finally getting in the door, they were allowing others to skip me and then when I finally ordered I didn’t even get a box. They shoved all of my donuts in a bag and that was it. The donuts tasted ok but not worth the 30+ minute wait for them. I hope they get better the longer they’re here. That was disappointing.

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Voodoo Doughnut, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for sharing about your visit to Voodoo Doughnut! I am truly disappointed that your experience was not all that you hoped for. If you wouldn’t mind emailing me with a copy of your review at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com, I would love to try and rectify the situation!
Best regards!