24 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$240
Expedia.comUS$240
PricelineUS$240
7,765 results
All reviews harvest bistro la luce lazy river disney parks disney view pool area resort fee breakfast buffet lobby bar self parking great pool hollywood studios near disney hotel is beautiful per day magic kingdom the bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I typically stay at a Disney resort, however I made a quick trip recently and this resort was amazing! Front desk agents so nice, reimbursed our Ubers, close enough to the parks, rooms amazing, easy to make requests through the app.. with onsite Disney perks slowly decreasing, I will probably stay here every time i come (which is at least once a year). Dont hesitate! To the person complaining that their items got taken... dont leave items unattended... anywhere. Thats common sense. It is not the hotels fault that happened.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lyss1019
Jonny Lownds, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lyss1019,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review and kind words of the resort. We are so pleased to be your new home when visiting Disney! We wish the best for you and your family during this unprecedented time, and very much look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let me first say I have been staying at Hilton Properties for at least 15 or more years and I have never had any issues. Unfortunately this trip my husband, my 5 year old son and myself were down by the lazy river pool for about 1-2 hrs and we walked back to our lounge chairs our Mickey backpack was gone , my wallet both my husband and I cell phones were in the bag along with other items . My husband immediately went to desk and I was very disappointed in how this hotel handled this - couple of coupons for 50 % appetizers and drinks. I did file a police report, cancelled my credit cards as well as call to corporate at Hilton. Only video cameras are located at gates nowhere else I want to feel safe when I’m on vacation and this happened our first night. The next day we were headed to Epcot and after leaving the room I forgot my bracelets , I went to front desk to get another key . I went upstairs 15 th floor - my room key wouldn’t work. I went back to front desk and got another key , second key didn’t work back to front desk - finally security is called to fix the door lock I guess batteries were going according to security personnel. So I got my bracelet and had him fix door. This is a beautiful hotel but security sucks , I will never stay here again. Hilton hotel = motel 6 security/ customer service. You failed me Hilton, best regards ✌️

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 287KARENG

Dear 287KARENG,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We take these reviews very seriously, they are reviewed on a daily basis by our Leadership team. I understand that you have been working with Hotel Leadership team directly, along with local law enforcements, regarding this incident. I trust that this will be handled with the upmost severity. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you faced and we appreciate your feedback to ensure that this is not a regular occurrence. I hope that maybe one day you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations and to witness our true colors.

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

So I’ll preface this by saying 2020 was a rough year for everyone, all I wanted was a vacation. My girlfriend has never been to Disney World and when trying to find a perfect hotel this one just stuck out. I’m not sure why but I will honestly say that the hotel is just amazing. The staff at the hotel made all facets of my stay amazing I could not have asked for anything more. As a newly minted diamond member the staff educated me on the benefits of having this status and how to maximize the usage of all my entitlements. Yes you have to pay for parking but honestly that’s the least of my concerns. I will wholeheartedly say you cannot go wrong with this hotel and yes it is worth the money to stay at! Thank you to all of the staff especially Ms.Kim at the store in the lobby for helping my girlfriend and I so much through our stay. We were totally exhausted from the last 3 days of the Disney marathon and she breathed a second wind into us and even helped us plan on what to do for our last day! Thanks once again hope to see y’all all again soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank rahnr2021

Dear rahnr2021,

Thank you for your five star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! Congratulations on becoming a Diamond member, we certainly appreciate your continues loyalty! I was pleased to see your stay lived up to your expectations and that you enjoyed your girlfriends first Disney vacation! It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay.

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Sheila was super friendly and super helpful. Upon arriving the property has a specific memorable smell haha but everyone I arrived it just made me feel at ease. The waitress that assisted me at the bar was very nice! and the two cast member working inside of the Disney Store. Very nice property and very fast service. Thank you for the memories! 10 out of 10!!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 617julis

Dear 617julis,

Thank you for your five star - 10 out of 10 rating. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! Thank you for your kind words for Sheila, I will be sure to share these with her and the team! It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Stayed 4 nights on 18th floor no issues with elevator they are very fast. Everyone on property was always very helpful. I used the message option on the Hilton app and they were always quick to respond. Had dinner at La Luce was excellent we all enjoyed our meal pork chop was the best. Unfortunately did not get his name but he took care of us each morning for coffee and danish was always very helpful and polite. You can tell a very well run property.

2  Thank BillyP70447

Dear BillyP70447,

Thank you for your five star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and your meal at La Luce, I agree; the pork chop is superb! It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay.