“Comfortable and spacious.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Katherine...
“Comfortable and spacious.”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My family and I booked this property, it accommodated all of us comfortably. House is very spacious and has all your essentials. Pool was the best part, also it was good to know that you can reach out to the owner and he will respond back in no time. Definitely considering booking this property again in the future.

Management Response
5 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind review and pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Better then expected”
Reviewed 14 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My family and I booked last minute, to our surprise the house and location was better then expected. The house is gorgeous and has plenty of space. The owner Adrian is great, responded promptly to all questions and was very pleasant. My family and I plan to book this house again for our next visit !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;