6,243 results
All reviews food court piano pool family suite calypso building the bus rock inn jazz inn disney world main building preferred room gift shop magic bands all star sports dining plan budget hotel rooms are small disney transportation
Reviewed 11 November 2018

I stayed at a couple of hotels on my last visit to WDW. Friend and I were running the Wine and Dine Half Marathon and we wanted the perks of a Disney resort with a value price tag (this was NOT a trip where we were going to be able to splurge on a DVC or Deluxe Resort). My last couple of visits to WDW have been at deluxe resorts and so I was not nervous, per say, but interested in a WDW value resort vacation. Having stayed at the Waldorf Astoria before going to All-Star Music made this trip to AS Music even more interesting. HOWEVER, the All Star Music resort was great. We stayed 3 nights and loved it. The grounds were nice to stroll, pool bars were great, and the food court had enough options at breakfast/lunch to keep us all content (we were with a group of family and friends). I really loved this resort and will have fond memories of our trip and our race! I loved that the WDW resorts provide all sort of transportation to RunDisney racers that made our pre-half marathon morning a little less stressful. All Star Music front desk was great and efficient and helped me when I had an odd request with zero difficulties. In short, a WDW value resort gives you all the perks (Magic Express to MCO, park transportation, excellent customer service) at a fraction of the cost. We will be back! Thank you to the awesome cast of All Star Music!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank areiter18
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Your review is music to my ears! And before I go on, I must say, congratulations to you and those in your party that were partaking in our Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend! For so many people, myself included, the Theme Parks are an endurance challenge themselves, let alone running miles and miles on top. Kudos to you.

I am pleased to see that our Cast Members really ran with the idea of excellent Guest service throughout your visit. It is always exciting to try out new Resorts and new levels of Resorts too. I'm so glad that we hit a high note and hope that we will see you back for a reprise of this wonderful stay! Happy training for your next event and we cannot wait to cheer you on next time too!

Janet

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I am a fan of the All Star hotels. We have now stayed at all three. They are all pretty equal in quality but this one had the best price for when we were visiting. The pool was fabulous and all staff super friendly. We played at both pools and ate at the restaurant three times. I would love it if they had the yogurt bar like all star movies does. We were in a hurry and ended up getting 2 bounty breakfasts for the family to share. It just was not the tastiest to any of us but the omelette line was long and slow. For dinner though we had plenty of time and each member loved their dinner. I had the chicken with potatoes, my husband fish, and my daughters had salmon and rice. It was wonderful fresh and healthy. We also got the pizza which is a great deal on the first day but me and the girls thought it was not good. Even though a 20 Dollar pizza is great for the budget I would stay away from it.

Date of stay: November 2018
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Hi there, Natalie! For the most part, it seems like your visit to Disney’s All-Star Music Resort hit all the right notes! You were able to experience outstanding service from our amazing Cast Members (that’s their forte), the splash-tastic pool and the wonderful Intermission Food Court! While some of your meals fell a little flat, I’m glad you were able to enjoy some of the delicious offerings available there; my personal favorite is the Chicken Avocado Sandwich, so if you weren’t able to try it this time, be sure to check it out during your next stay.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you again for a rockin’ good stay!

Darby

Reviewed 8 November 2018

My wife and I stayed here during race weekend for 3 nights. It has been years since I last stayed here. In fact, the last time I was here was when the castle was turned into a pink birthday cake for the 25th birthday. Since then I had become a DVC owner and have stayed mostly at the vacation club villas and Port Orleans Riverside when visiting WDW Resort. Being a "value" resort, I new that the rooms would be smaller and that there were less hotel amenities but we were only there for a short 3 days and wanted a nice place to stay. I am so glad we stayed here. For this trip we were at Pop Century for 2 nights before moving over to All Star Music for the last 3 nights. All Star Music was my favorite of the two and is a resort that I would gladly come back to. The resort is landscaped beautifully and looks great at night when lit up. The trees and bushes have matured in the last 20 years and makes the resort feel warm and welcoming. The pools have plenty of seating and the food court and pool bar offer a nice selection of food and drink. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Being just me and my wife in the room, we had plenty of space. Putting 3 or 4 adults into a room would be a tight fit for me though. The value resorts are known for there super large building decorations. I found the All Star Music's to be fun and tasteful. In all, I had a nice stay here. The service was great, the buses ran frequently, and the pools were sparkling clean. Highly recommended.

2  Thank KennethR33

It sounds like your time at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort really hit all the right notes, Kenneth! Since it had been a while since your last visit, I’m glad you were all-around pleased with your stay, especially since you were here for such an important reason! Even with all of the running-related activities I’m sure you participated in, it’s wonderful you were able to experience so much that this Resort has to offer, including the pool and food & beverage options. After a run, there’s nothing better than kicking back at the pool with a yummy snack and a cold drink!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, Kenneth. No matter which Disney Vacation Club Resort you call home, we can’t wait to welcome you back real soon!

Darby

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I love the value resorts in Disney World. I've stayed at all the values and love them all. However, my first experience with A.S.Music was awful. First, the layout is one of the worst i've ever seen. Its long and narrow, so your walk to the main building takes forever no matter where you stay. Its seems darker, so if youre travelling solo, its not a good resort to choose. The decore is tired and dated compared to the other resorts. And last but not least, bed bugs! My room had bed bugs! I took a pic of the critter and showed the front desk (i assumed it was a different type of bug, not a bed bug). But they brought in sniffer dogs and confirmed that it was in fact bed bugs. I understand bed bugs can happen anywhere. But it really skeeved me out. NEVER AGAIN. YUCK!

Room tip: Stay at a different value resort! Pop, Sports, or Movies are awesome!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank kiki_chiquita
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to share a review of your visit to Disney's All-Star Music Resort. I was disheartened to learn that there were challenges your party faced during your stay. I am pleased that our Resort Leadership was able to assist during your visit.

The feedback you have have shared will be passed along to the appropriate Leadership so they may learn from our Guests' experiences and continue to monitor our service and offerings. We were unable to reach out through TripAdvisor as you are unable to receive messages. Please feel free to reach out to us if you should wish to further discuss this situation with a member of our Guest Services team, https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/.

On behalf of all of our Cast Members we do look forward to hosting you for future visits to the Walt Disney World Resort.

Janet

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

This was by far so much more than we thought. Our room was better than what the pictures online showed. This was the first visit to Disney World for my kids. We have been on the Disney Cruise but this was even better according to my kids. They had so much fun at the resort. The pool was amazing. They loved swimming, playing games, and chatting with the life guards. Our room was incredibly clean and comfortable. I plan on staying here when we return in a few months.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Exceeded your expectations and more – I love it! Thanks for sharing some awesome memories from your stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. This review is music to my ears as it seems your children had so much fun, especially using the awesome amenities at the Resort. I’m thrilled to see that you’re planning on coming back for an encore in just a few months. We’ll see you then!

Brittany