“SERVICE and QAULITY”
Review of Paddlefish

Paddlefish
Reserve with OpenTable
Paddlefish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #266 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Description: Recently awarded "Best Seafood Restaurant" by the 2018 Orlando Magazine Readers' Choice Dining Awards, Paddlefish is an iconic restaurant, bar and special events venue located aboard a reimagined, modern and luxurious steamboat. Docked on the shores of Lake Buena Vista, Paddlefish is the only restaurant in Disney Springs to offer rooftop-level, waterfront seating. We are proud to celebrate and share the fresh seafood catches of our nation’s robust and abundant waters. Paddlefish offers Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Brunch and Live Music every Friday and Saturday evening.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Excellent SERVICE form Michael... Congratulations.. This is a real Service Attitude...
Mexican Family...

Sarah F, Manager at Paddlefish, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you so much, we have shared this with Michael and the team.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I started by coming in to see the architecture and decided to stay because the staff was outstanding and very inviting. I was escorted to the 3rd deck to see Disney Springs, and by far this is the best view in Disney Springs. The host took me to the bar and was greeted by Kevin, a bartender on the 3rd deck. He was so hospitable and inviting. He recommended a Muga Rosé for the warmer weather since I was outside. I ordered it, and by surprise it was the best Rosé ever. He proceeded to get my interest with his recommendation of their famous King Crab legs for an appetizer, so I couldbt resist. He then recommended the Catfish since I am from Louisiana and I have was the best ever. His service and hospitality made for one of the best experiences I've had at Disney Springs. Kudos Paddlefish! I'll recommend this place to all!!!!

Sarah F, Manager at Paddlefish, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing, we are sharing this with Kevin and the team!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We came here for my birthday lunch and had a great time. Edwin Torres was our waiter and he was absolutely amazing. Not only was he helpful with finding out what items were gluten free for me, he was talkative and friendly. He even shelled all of my snow cabs for me which took about 15 minutes and we all just chatted which was beyond nice of him. He also surprised me with a flourless gluten free chocolate cake that said happy birthday. This lunch was everything and we can't wait to return! The restaurant is very nice and full of light and very open. I don't know how I didn't know it was here at Disney Springs because we come here 3 times a year and this place is not to be skipped!!! The steamed clams are full of flavor- it's a must try when you visit! The drinks were also really good here- all in all our bill was about 100.00 and totally worth the money. Since I couldn't have the sausage in my pot they gave me extra muscles and they were able to box it up for me to take my leftovers.

Sarah F, Manager at Paddlefish, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your birthday with us. We have shared your feedback with Edwin and the team!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stepped up to the rooftop lounge area for a quick bite. Great appetizers, or go full out. Chef was super cool about changing clams to mussels. Clam chowder was great, but the lobster corn dogs were the bomb! Enjoy!

Sarah F, Manager at Paddlefish, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Came for dinner on 27th April at 5pm to a fairly empty restaurant. In spite of the stunning views we were seated at what must of been the worst table at the restaurant. Whilst our server did a great job, spending my evening looking at the servers station and office door just wasn’t good enough. I did tell a member of the management team on the way out but he wasn’t that concerned. If this was the last table on a busy night I would understand. But at 5pm when there were far better tables is inexcusable. Whilst we might be tourists on a dining plan we still have money to spend like anyone else. We would not return.

Sarah F, Manager at Paddlefish, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Please allow me to apologize for the disappointment in your visit. Could you please contact our Regional Director of Operations, Kathie Raynor at kraynor@levyrestaurants.… so she can address your concerns in detail.