“Nice Place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

preziam
Pennsylvania
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Other than the front door being beat to death everything was in greatcondition. Everything worked well. Cable tv was funky system and didn't change well via remotes. It was clean and I would return for a conference. I am not sure why it has a gate inside the community but dealt with it (a pain with Uber). I wish the door code was not so many digits so I could memorize vs looking up each time I enter. They told me I could not check in early due to cleaning. I got there an hour early and my code would not open door until 4. Cleaning people were gone before I got there and they could have let me not stand outside for an hour. The place is very nice, well furninhed, clean, and has a nice balcony but view of parking lot. Very close to convention center and layout pefrect for two work travelers.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing