6,836 results
All reviews pepper market maya grill el centro dig site bus stop main pool cafe rix main building casitas section cast members food court disney world quiet pool convention center dining plan gift shop moderate hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here 11/4-11/7 for Learning 2018. My wife, niece and daughter came along. There were some small snags with the reservation (Corp card vs personal), but it all got ironed out and Disney made up for the issues. That’s one thing about this place - no matter how big of an issue, they help to make it right. Big THANK YOU to manager Andrew from Meadsville PA for helping out on Sunday.
Hotel has a lot of construction, but they tell you everywhere beforehand. This hotel was spacious, and we had a great time.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mike F
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, Mike! I was so happy to read about your recent visit with us. It was exciting to know that our Cast Members were able to fix the issues you had and made sure you were all set to have a magical experience with your family. I will be sure that your kind words are shared with their Leadership. This Resort is going through some reimagining, at the moment, but I was happy to know that it did not impact your stay. Thank you for letting us know about your experiences and we really look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Jessie

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Pick-up at airport, easy registration, nice room, clean, great hospitality. Three excellent restaurants. Beautiful surroundings. Only had difficulty with bags. It was full and they didn't had enough staff.

Room tip: Ask for a room in front of lake, but remember to close blinds.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank juanmetodista

Hello! I am glad to hear you had a great stay with us during your recent visit. I understand the need to get settled in your room after check-in, so I apologize it took a little longer to get your bags to your room.

We always appreciate hearing about our Guest’s experiences and can’t wait to see you again real soon!

Jessie

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time staying at Coronado Springs. The staff were friendly and helpful ( especially when I had a problem with my Magic Band). A new hote and restaurant was being built on site but we couldn't tell other than seeing it. I had no issue with construction noise day or night. It's a beautiful resort with spacious rooms. We'll definitely be staying there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Jason, it’s muy bueno to read about your visit to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that our Cast Members were such a high point of your stay, and could come to the rescue when your MagicBand wasn’t quite ready to get to work! Furthermore, it’s wonderful our ongoing reimagining didn’t interrupt your stay. This already shining locale is going to be something to behold once work is complete.

Thanks for sharing such a golden review. We look forward to being able to share it with you in the future!

Jenn

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Classic hotel, perfectly located close to the parks and Disney Springs. Very much a quality hotel run by Disney but NOT overtly Disney. Lovely fitted rooms, good air con and so quiet. Well organised #A+

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there, Shane. I’m glad to read you enjoyed your visit with us! I personally find this Resort particularly charming because, I agree with you, the theme is not overtly Disney. It’s authentically Southwestern, celebrating the romance of Spanish Colonial Mexico, with subtle hints of Disney theming. Thank you for your review. We hope to welcome you back to our Resort again soon!

Adam

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We stayed in a preferred room in Casitas 3. This was renovated room and was wonderful! 2 sinks, soft beds and comfy pillows. Keurig coffee maker and fridge.
Very clean property with 4 bus stops to the parks. All staff very personable and accommodating...

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hola, Diane, and gracias for the great review of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Even with this short and sweet review, I can tell you hard a wonderful time throughout your entire stay. I just love the newly refurbished rooms here. It was the first room at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel that had removed its carpeting and boy does it look great. Then after a long day in the Parks, all I have to do is hop in the shower with that new rain shower head and just let any worries just wash away.

Thanks for telling us all about your stay. We’ll see you later!

Brittany