US$117
US$61
US$105
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$102
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$179
  • Restaurant
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$123
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$200
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$320
6,666 results
All reviewspepper marketmaya grillel centrobus stopdig sitemain poolcafe rixmain buildingcasitas sectionfood courtdisney worldquiet pooldining planconvention centergift shopmoderate hotelcast members
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying at Coronado Springs and we loved it. Yes, there is a lot of construction, but it was not bothersome. Yes, it is a large resort and there is walking required to get to your room, but the grounds are lovely and make the walks pleasant. I did tons of research before booking so neither of these things were a surprise. We got a text saying the room was ready as soon as we landed at approximately 11:30 am. Took the Magic Express to the resort and was in our room by 12:30. We stayed in a preferred king room in Casitas 2, the room was very clean and comfortable. Loved having the ceiling fan! Staying in the casitas section shortened the walking, but also put us at the first bus stop so we always had a seat. This was an adult only trip so we did not use the pools, but they looked well maintained and not overly crowded. All cast members we encountered were pleasant. We ate at Cafe Rix, Pepper Market, and Maya Grill. We did a little shopping at Panchitos. They were all great! The resort was peaceful and relaxing. I have no complaints and if you're looking for an adult friendly Disney resort I highly recommend Coronado Springs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kalah H
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Gracias! We are so grateful that you selected our Coronado Springs Resort for your adult Disney getaway and also took a few moments to let others know about your magical visit.

There is something simply wonderful about when a plan comes together! Our online check-in is such a convenience, especially for those Guests who have visited property before. You cannot beat speaking to our friendly Front Desk and Concierge Cast Members for assistance getting the lay of the land, however, after a morning of travel heading directly to a room is a nice treat, too.

I am pleased to read that our Tex-Mex flavors hit those high notes for your taste buds throughout your stay. Not to mention joining Jose Carioca and Donald to shop for goods at Panchito Pistoles' namesake shop. These birds of a feather flock together to ensure good times are had by all.

We look forward to hosting your next holiday whether with the whole family in tow or just the adults again, we're up for it all!

Janet

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I wrote a scathing review of this property in 2014 after my first bad visit. I have stayed at the property again since then, with an equally lack luster experience. However, I just returned from my 3rd trip to Coronado Springs in April 2018, and I have to say they they have received my redemption!

This property is undergoing desperately needed remodeling and I have to say that the newly remodeled rooms are much much more inviting and feel much cleaner than the previous décor. There are improvements being made in other ways as well, including a bridge being built to span across the lake, making it easier to get from one side of the expansive property to the other, without having to walk all the way around the giant lake in the middle. I've heard there will be a casual sit down restaurant built in the middle of the lake as well, which will be awesome.

The pool area is nice, the little outdoor bar is fun and decently priced. The food in the pepper market is still...well... food court food. However, I never would have considered bringing my family here in the past (all my trips are work based) but after this last visit, I certainly would consider it. Nice comeback, Coronado Springs!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank leslie B
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hola! Like you mentioned, there is a lot of construction going on throughout our Resort to add some much needed updates. I’m so sorry you had such unfortunate experiences at this Resort in the past, but I sure hope you’ll come back once the refurbishments are all completed; it will really be like a whole new world that you’ll definitely want to see! I’m glad, though, that you recently got a chance to see the newly updated rooms. Some of the new features make them feel much more modern and luxurious, indeed!

It is great to know that your family was able to enjoy the Dig Site Pool during your visit - did you know that this complex is also home to the largest outdoor hot tub at Walt Disney World?! And these Recreation areas are also going to be enhanced, as an additional part of the ongoing Resort refurbishment, so they'll just get even better.

Muchas gracias for sharing this great review. We're looking forward to your nice comeback, too!

Kristina

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I love Disney and visit a couple times
a year. Having stayed at many resorts on property I cannot tell you enough: consider staying here!! I was on the fence about booking and hadn’t stayed at Coronado since 2001. At that time I was with a huge group and we were not impressed. After given a passholder discount on a room here, I decided to book and give it another chance. I am so glad I did! My check-in Sunday night was wonderful. Lance at the front desk took great care of us. Having no requests put in to Disney for a specific room type or location we were very pleased with our renovated room in Casitas. The rooms are sleek and modern, with laminate flooring, long
granite counters with plenty of outlets and USB ports. The beds are elevated and you can store your families’ luggage underneath and make the room less crowded. An extra bonus to me is a gigantic 50 inch flatscreen tv - just gorgeous. It was not too far from El Centro with food and shops or from The Dig Site (the main pool). The resort is certainly spread out and for someone with disabilities without a scooter or wheelchair I probably Would recommend a smaller resort (Port Orleans French Quarter for example). The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the atmosphere is so well themed you forget you are in Disney. There is construction going on but giving credit to Disney I would say the Construction is almost an attraction in itself. We were given 3 adorable pins celebrating the construction project as a souvenir. The tower is going to be amazing when finished and it could be a family memory to see the place in development and then see the final result. If there was anything unusual to report we happened to check in during the Dance World Competition so there were hundreds of young girls at the hotel with family and friends which created a lot of lines at the Dig Site bar and restaurant (Siesta’s) as well as plenty of people watching. Bus service so far has been wonderful. In fact leaving the Animal Kingdom last night there were about 10 people on our resort bus in total. I noticed other buses were packed and lines were long. In short- take advantage of the construction discount. It’s a very exciting time for this resort and WDW as it approaches its 50th in 2021.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Annefair73
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

I’m so glad you gave Coronado Springs another chance too! I have to agree with you, there’s something exciting about being here when a new offering is in development and the construction is taking place… you really feel like you’re a part of the magic. That special pin sent really is a nice touch. While I’m sorry that your last visit didn’t leave you impressed, I’m delighted that you were completely blown away on this visit.

Thanks so much for this lovely review. I do understand why our Guests may sometimes have hesitation in staying here during the construction, but your comments just prove that our Resort Leaders are doing an outstanding job at minimizing the impact on the Guest experience.

We can’t wait to see you back on your next visit!

Alana

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We have been Disney guest since it opened and stayed at many resorts there, this was our first at Coronado Springs. First of all we had no issues with the cast members, our upgraded room was no better than Pop Century, the Pepper Market food court was too small and the drink coolers are about the size of two refrigerators, every table we sat at, to eat, was not clean, every thing you put on the table stuck to it. The bus service was mostly late, we waited over an hour at one stop and with four bus stops at the resort people were trying to get off and on at each stop causing a lot of commotion. Finally, the quick serve dining plan is becoming a joke. The selections at Coronado Springs are not equal to other moderate or value resorts. The quick service dining no longer includes a dessert but they let you choose one alcoholic beverage now. I guess Disney feels alcohol is better for you than a dessert. Disney World is a great attraction, but I do not recommend Coronado Springs.

Room Tip: Stay at Port Orleans.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 08Hemi
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

As long time Disney fans, it’s disappointing to know your stay at Coronado Springs didn’t meet your expectations of a Moderate Resort. No matter what Resort you are staying at, you should always feel like you have everything you need from a clean and comfortable place to rest to delicious dishes at any dining location. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your honest opinions and am truly sorry this visit lacked that something special. With so many other great Resorts, I truly hope this stay won’t keep you from returning to find that perfect Resort match in the future.

Brittany

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My husband and I took our 2 1/2 year old here for a weekend trip. We had a jr suite so that she could have her own room and her pull out couch bed was very comfy. The bedding and pillows were very comfortable in the king bed as well. There's a nice pool and fountains and flowers throughout the property. It's a beautiful hotel. I thought the cleaning service was slow. We went back to the room from 1:30-4 so my daughter could nap and they hadn't cleaned the rooms yet but overall it was spacious and comfortable. We all slept well and it was mostly quiet. I could hear some running water from other rooms. We were on the 3rd floor in Casita 1. It was pricey but cozy.

Stayed: April 2018

There is very little that compares to a Disney weekend getaway! I'm elated that your family took some time out to share magical moments with us.

I'm sorry to read that your Housekeeping service came at the latter end of the day. We know this can be an inconvenience for families with young children that may take an afternoon nap. Please know you are always welcome to contact our Housekeeping team with your in-room phone when you are heading out for the morning to try to have your service sooner rather than later.

It is lovely to know that comfort was front and center in your room. Our recent refurbishment of rooms has allowed us to refresh bedding which is always lovely. A suite is absolutely delightful for families looking for a bit of privacy or even adults vacationing together that need more space.

From one Floridian to another, I can't wait to read of your family's next holiday up here in Central Florida!

Janet