Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Universe 1211
Chicago's North Shore, Illinois

Pleasure

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Aug 2021
I stayed last July with friends it’s my first time to travelled in Orlando florida I will say it fantastic the front desk name Mina she give all the information I need upon check in she tell to us that housekeeping service is limited due to COVID-19 and cinthia at night help me to print out my tickets I would say we will be back in this hotel not bad for the price of $65 per night.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 30 Oct 2021
We appreciate you choosing to stay at the Monreale Express international Drive during your recent travels! It is our goal to ensure each guest enjoys a comfortable and relaxing visit, and we are thrilled to hear that your room and overall experience were amazing. Please come see us again next time you are in the area
$250
$235
  • Booking.com
12.5 km from Hotel Monreale Express I-Drive Orlando
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
    $443
20.9 km from Hotel Monreale Express I-Drive Orlando
Free parking
View more hotels in Orlando
1,645 results
All reviews front desk continental plaza universal studios international drive excellent location i highly recommend this hotel fridge and microwave budget hotel walgreens parks ihop outlets volcano shuttle laundry housekeeping hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Was excited about the location and the outside until I was in my room and roaches started to run across everything I had to move 3 times to find the clean rooms without any roaches, just terrible and not good.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HOTEL MONREALE EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL DRIVE ORLANDO, Revenue Management at Hotel Monreale Express I-Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, which is really important for us. We're saddened to learn that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies if you experienced any issues with your stay. We will address this situation and our manager will take care of this issue

Reviewed 3 August 2021

The hotel was in a great area. Sheets and towels did not smell clean. Highly recommend you bring your own sheets and towels. We also bought cleaning supplies to disinfect ourselves. Some areas of the hotel room were dusty.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Vacation family trip. Stayed 10 days Location excelent. Shuttle should be more often and room cleaning. Need to be careful who stays in. People smoking marihuana with kids around. Breadfast was ok for 6.00 dollars just try to vary it. Other than that everything was well. 7 minutos todo universal, ,15 minutes todo seaworld and 20 minutes todo Disney. Have walgreen close by and kentucky snd I hop! Loved it trolly worked great!

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Stayed there with my family for 9 days. Location is perfect, you are at a walking distance to Universal City Walk and many restaurantes. Great pool for kids and very helpful and caring staff (Matheus, Jessica, Emmanuel). I definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 June 2021

Great place and better service, very affordable price, also José at the front desk was so gentle with my family. Near to Universal Studios park, they speak portuguese and spanish. Can´t wait to go Back in the near future!

Date of stay: June 2021