4 people are viewing this hotel
US$189
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$189
Hotels.comUS$189
PricelineUS$181
TraveluroUS$160
7,391 results
All reviews crickets bar great hotel the hotel staff business trip enjoyed my stay excellent stay love this hotel close to the airport convenient location orlando area easy access food court valet parking international drive starbucks gym florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are wonderful. We were very disappointed with the bar not opening until 5pm. It took some time to get waited on....we sure miss Carlos, as he was great, and so efficient and nice. In the future, please try to have more bartenders working.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
John Lamont, General Manager at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and for posting a review following your recent visit to our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We value your business, and we look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All was good. Room was very clean and comfortable check in was quick and easy. Pool was very clean . The only complaint I have is concerning the bar restaurant which doesn’t open until 5 pm which restricts one from enjoying lunch or an early dinner as well as having a refreshing beverage at the bar.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

2nd time there and I am looking forward to my next stay.
The staff is very friendly, rooms are nice and clean, and the beds are so comfortable. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 9. The only reason it is not a 10 is due to waiting at the restaurant/lounge for 20 minutes to order a drink. Once I was finally acknowledged the bartender was less then friendly. Other then that, it is a pleasure staying there.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As usual GREAT Staff. Downside, NO Carlos or Early Morning Coffee. Overall Great experience as usual. Your staff never missed a lock or used the common phrase “We are understaffed” I always will recommend Florida Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel itself was a clean, decent, typical hotel space. The staff, however were excellent. I haven't seen this level of customer service since before Covid.

As a "foody" frequent business traveler, I found the dining options extremely disappointing. The attached mall had mostly fast food options. The only restaurant I saw was Bucca di Bepo family style restaurant. Certainly not was I was looking for traveling on my own. To get a decent meal one and bottle of wine one had to travel to the International District - 25 minutes away.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank S5473XJtamarab

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear that overall, you enjoyed your stay, and that our friendly and efficient staff provided you with exceptional service. I greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with fellow travelers. And I am sorry to hear you missed hearing about the nearby dining options, including our very own Cricket’s Bar and Lounge serving food and beverages daily until midnight.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.