5,969 results
All reviews laser show falls pool high velocity west tower water slides lobby bar pool area self parking huge hotel conference center resort fee business conference disney fireworks great pool beautiful property food court family vacation
Reviewed 22 June 2017

The World Center has been a regular stop for me as it has regularly hosted a professional development convention. The site is very large and you surely get your exercise, and not just at the very nice exercise center! Once you learn how to get around, you'll enjoy many niceties ranging from a tremendous pool (for which I did not have time on this trip!), to a number of shops and restaurants, to a top-notch golf course with ample jogging/walking trails, to the distant parking lot, if you have a vehicle (don't worry, there's a frequent shuttle). I appreciated the renovation to the pantry on the first level where one can purchase any number of foodstuffs and beverages cafeteria style. It's quite convenient to stop and get something to go or to eat on site. The staff and service were top-notch, although we could've used more soap in our room. Oh yes, the rooms! Spacious, comfortable, modern and practically laid out.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMarriottTeamMember, Executive Offices at Orlando World Center Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear David W,

We are happy to know as a frequent guest to our resort, that you had another great stay with us!

Thanks for letting us know that our staff and service were top-notch, and that you found your room accommodations, spacious, comfortable, modern and practically laid out. We appreciate your high praise for our Central Pantry, liking the availability of food and drink items throughout the day for meals or snacks.

It is great to hear you had another enjoyable stay, and we look forward to having you return again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Nice property as it has been in past visits .. enjoy coming here .. did not leave the property after arrival and I was able to do everything I needed to do while I was there .. I am sure I will stay again in the future.

Dear kevinkI3118VH,

We are happy to know that we welcomed you back for another great stay with us!

Thanks for sharing with us that you always have what you need right here for a fun, and enjoyable time!

We appreciate your review, and look forward to your next visit to the resort!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The staff on all levels made every guest feel like they were a VIP and the most important person in the house. This place is huge, no clue what the average daily attendance rate is, but from my experience, they made everyone feel like they were the only ones here.

Dear Dave S,

It is great to hear that even though our resort is very large, you felt like a VIP with the service you received.

Thank you for highlighting how well taken care of you were while here with us, and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us!

We appreciate your review, and hope you will return again, one day soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights while my husband attended meetings. We loves using the Marriott app to check in and we were able to use our phone as a room key. Also through the app we were able to ask any questions and also request our car from valet. The rooms were beautiful and clean. Many restaurants to choose from. The pool was divine. Easily found a chair each day and really enjoyed the beauty of the pool.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear stephcar56,

Thanks for letting us know how much yo enjoyed your stay at the resort, appreciating the many dining choices, and to hear you were very pleased with your accommodations.

We are glad our mobile app came in very handy, and that it offered convenience to you with our valet service, and as your room key,too!

We are happy to know you enjoyed time poolside, and look forward to having you return again!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I was there for a Florida Elks convention in May. Hotel is beautiful, clean & the staff is excellent. The Hotel is huge & I'm sure my cardiologist would be happy with all the cardio I completed with all the walking. :) What was disappointing was that the Hotel given its size and purpose for conventions needs work. Sweets were not ready or over booked. Same for the guest rooms. I was lucky and had a very nice room on the 25th fl in the main tower. Hotel restaurant's were average for a hotel. I will comment on the ones I ate at in another post. The room rates for the convention were good but I needed another night and they would not honor that rate so I paid just over $200 for the same room.

Room tip: Main Tower facing pool
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AMarriottTeamMember, Executive Offices at Orlando World Center Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Sal L,

We appreciate your feedback, and comments after your recent stay with us, and letting us know you found our resort beautiful, and our staff and the service you received, excellent.

We apologize if you experienced a wait when checking in, and that your convention pricing wasn't honored when you stayed longer. We have taken note of these comments to look into further.

Thank you for your review, and we do hope to welcome you again when you return to Orlando again.