All reviews lazy river lake austin loved the water park every other day washer and dryer three bedroom full kitchen disney parks parking garage building work water slides fire alarm laundry room home away from home min drive family vacation master bedroom
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best place to stay in Orlando for families! The rooms are fully equipped, clean and it feels like a small vacation home. The water park, pool areas and arcade are great, along with the staff. And, the resort is only 5-6 miles from Disney.

Trip type: Travelled with family
The-Grove-Resort, Guest Relations Manager at The Grove Resort & Spa Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Shayna,

Thank you for your 5-star review of your stay with us at The Grove Resort & Spa Orlando! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your spacious suite, with all the amenities of home! We are glad that you experienced some of our on-site amenities – Surfari Water Park, The Springs Pools, and Flip Flops Family Fun Center! We can’t wait to welcome you and your family back to visit us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently lost our newborn son so the hubs & I needed some time away. It was nice to have so many amenities at our fingertips. We really enjoyed the lazy river and the numerous pools. It was very quiet and relaxing. We would definitely visit here again hopefully with baby #2!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Desiree C

Dear Desiree,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at the Grove Resort & Spa Orlando. We are so pleased that we were able to help you take a step away and enjoy our little oasis. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Your Grove Family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just got back from a two week stay at the grove and we had a great time on our second day we drove to Walmart to do our shopping stock up with beer and pack up stuff for our visit to the parks first day in Disney $25 to park the car the bus from grove at 9oclock to Disney free just book your tickets the day before a lobby desk take your pack up Disney is real expensive just check times for return buses to the grove we would recommend this hotel it’s off the beaten track but twenty minutes away from the grove down hartzhog road all in all a great stay we would return thankyou Grove staff.

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear bigt1806,

Thank you for your 5-star review of your stay with us at The Grove Resort & Spa Orlando! We are glad that you enjoyed our complimentary shuttle service to Disney. We hope to welcome you and your family back for another stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Orlando in early November to celebrate my birthday. Because we were coming with my parents we decided to try the Grove so that we can all stay in one room. While at the surface the resort looks really good, the devil is in the details. We have had multiple issues with this resort. I am going to list them in turn:
1. The kids water park was closed until 12PM on all but one day during our 7 day stay.

2. On the first day they let my son who is 46 inches go on the big slide. On the second day they told him that he can’t go because the minimum height is 48 inches.

3. Our room was supposed be cleaned every other day. On the third day of our stay, the cleaning girl came at 9am. We told her to come back at 10am after we left the room. She never came back. My husband called housekeeping and asked them to clean our room the following day. Guess what. No one came the following day. I had to call in the evening to ask them to bring clean towels and make our beds. In our seven night stay, our room was only cleaned once!
4. The night before we were supposed to check out, my husband asked for late check out. The hotel confirmed that we can check out at 12. We were in the pool that morning and tried to come back to our room around 11:15am. Guess what? They disabled our key. I asked one of the cleaning ladies to call the manager, she didn’t understand what I was saying because she didn’t speak any English. So I left my son with my husband and ran downstairs to the lobby, wrapped in only a towel. There was only one lady at the counter. I told her my issue. She asked me to wait. I became furious. My son was half naked and wet upstairs. She said that she’ll give me a new key if I brought down my credit card. This was infuriating. In a significantly raised voice I told her that if she doesn’t give me the key now I will sue the hotel. After telling me that she’ll call security she gave me the key. Absolutely ridiculous!

Those were the major issues. Here are the minor ones:

1. The food in the restaurant and the pool bar was okay, bordering on bad. The service by the pool was very sporadic. On our last day, my husband went to the restaurant to place an order, because we didn’t see a server for over 15 minutes.

2. The resort has no shower caps.

3. The resort is a labyrinth. It’s very hard to find the right exit and elevators. A couple of times we gave up and walked up to the 5th floor. For a resort this big, there should definitely be more elevators.

4. The resort charges $25/day fee. I asked for this fee to be waved because of issues 1 and 3 above. Thankfully they did.

In summary if you are used to staying at Disney’s hotels when you are in Orlando, continue staying there. This hotel was a very big disappointment.

2  Thank marina7241

Dear marina7241,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We truly regret that your time at The Grove was less than satisfactory, and we understand your frustrations with your stay. We will bring your feedback to the proper leadership to ensure that it is reviewed and addressed with our team. We hope to have the chance to make this right and welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This resort was a perfect choice.

Perfect location

Amazing pools.

The units are beautiful and family friendly.

The staff was always helpful and aimed to please.

The bars and restaurants served wonderful food and superb drinks.

The only concerns were the signage to get around. It could be better. We were confused for the first few days.
Also the bus transportation is definetly below the resorts standards. We left Disney earlier then our children one night and waited in the pouring rain for the bus (which was actually parked across from us) to be picked up 15 minutes late and the condition. Of it wasnt pleasant.

The pools were always perfect. The grandchildren loved all the options for playing. We loved the lazy river.

This is definetly a place we will return to.
We loved our stay.
Thank you.

1  Thank blttbroy

Dear blttbroy,

Thank you for your 5-star review of your stay with us at The Grove Resort & Spa Orlando! We are so glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us at The Grove! We understand your frustrations with signage around the resort, and we are actively working to improve this. We hope to welcome you and your family back for another stay!