“happy hour ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

awesome happy hour for craft cocktails! food is delicious as always! lots a great choices and eccentric food items!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Best Hamburger in town!! IMHO. Fabulous fresh seafood, fun appetizers and yummy salads. I usually go with the Kobe burger...super combo of mushrooms, onions...amazing sauce....wowsers! May have to run up there tonight. Gourmet "eats" in Ocoee...imagine?? Never had a less than a spectacular meal, cocktail and a great time. Very nice, mellow atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The food is absolutely disgusting, I had not had a meal that bad In 20 years . Even the service was bad but not as bad and the food. Definitely avoid this restaurant

1  Thank Carlo D
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is the restaurant in Ocoee on Maguire Rd. Also one in College Park but I've never been there. Always good, always busy. Burgers are generally the star, but everything anyone ordered has been very good. Mussels are always fresh and cooked perfect. Specials have been worth ordering every time. Bartenders are very knowledgeable and professional. Good cocktails and atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have dined at this restaurant before and have been pleased with the food, and the service has been adequate. Came in for dinner last night and it seems things may have taken a turn for the worst. As we walked in we were greeted by someone behind the counter/front desk area. Stood there awkwardly for a while (not long) til someone told us they would be taking us to our table. We were seated and the waiter seemed nice enough, taking our drink and appetizer orders. A few minutes later we ordered our entrees. About 20-30 minutes after being seated our waiter tells us that they are "changing shifts and he will be leaving for the night" our new waitress will be coming by to introduce herself. This is when everything started going downhill. Our new waitress never actually introduced herself to us (I still don't know what her name is) she just came over to our table to ask us if we wanted to order dinner since she checked and saw that our table still had not placed any dinner orders. Excuse me??? We ordered our entrees over 30 minutes ago! She went and checked and assured us it was her mistake and the orders were placed by our first waiter and would be right out. Another 20-30 minutes pass and this is when it really starts to get comical as both our new waitress and the original waiter keep coming by asking us about food and drink orders, obviously not knowing what the other is doing. We voice our concerns to both our waiter and waitress about the situation and our wait time for dinner and they both apologize profusely. It's obvious that something went wrong but neither would admit to it. Our entrees come out and they got my side order wrong. Not a big deal but a good indication that our order was not placed in a timely manner. It was placed after the fact with whatever the waiter could remember. The food itself was OK but seemed over salted. Seems like the chef has no confidence in the natural flavors of the food and the cooking method and just salts everything. Now our original waiter never left, he is still working the floor, and he states that he will comp my beers (with an s) for the inconvenience. The waitress is also apologetic and tells us dessert is "on her". OK, I guess they're trying to make this right for us. Well, more than 2 hours after arriving at the restaurant we get the final bill. Guess what; they charged us for dessert and they comped me one beer, a draft beer at that, out of three that I ordered. I paid the bill as presented to me and still left a tip above 20% not wanting to engage any further with either of our waitstaff. Needless to say I would be very hesitant to come back to this establishment and would definitely not recommend it to any of my friends or family as I have done in the past.