“Decent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Visited here two weeks ago while visiting my grandmother at the hospital cross the highway. The food was average, but decent. Service was slow and I did have to send one of my sides back to be heated. If you like this chain, it's fine. I've had better and I've had worse. I do like the location since it's close to the hospital.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Let me say first of all I do love Texas Roadhouse..the food is good and our server was also very sweet! To the rating....We waiting the usual 20-30 minutes to be seated. We were ushered to our table...a two top...the hostess asked us if this would be okay, I had a look on my face, and she said......"If not, just let me know, it is fine." I told her I felt very crowded and would prefer a larger booth. She said: "No problem, let me go check." When she came back, she told us we would have to start over on the wait list if that wouldn't work for us. Of course we took it, vowing never to return to that location. Let me say there were several larger booths available and other parties of two were later seated in them. During this fiasco, we also didn't receive any rolls! I call this a misuse of power!!!!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This place has put the sizzle in steak.
Cece was the best. Had a great time. Come in early they do get busy.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

First visit in this particular steak house, but have been to one in Colorado Springs, so had some experience of this establishment. This is a sports bar with plenty to watch if you are into that sort of thing. The menu is good and the food is excellent. Service is again very good. Prices are very reasonable and the food was again excellent. Would certainly use this place again without hesitation.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Food was pretty good and the service at the bar was too. Location is very clean and is well maintained.

Date of visit: August 2018