All reviews front desk room was clean stay there again business trip easy access hotel room dennys orlando pets clerk inns renovation microwave hurricane rates carpet walmart
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms are ok for what I paid, couldn’t ask for more. But service was great, staff was very friendly and helpful. Which made my 2 nights very pleasent. This girl at front desk Gabriela, was very kind and she seems to know Orlando pretty well. She told us about a few places and we love them. I stayed with my wife and she didn’t complain at all so I was great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I stayed in the hotel for vacations and i loved it. The Room was always clean, we had coffe all day, we spent good time at the pool after the parks. And the girl attending the front desk Gabriela was super nice, she did the check in for us and helped us with information that we needed it. I recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Please see attached photos.If I can do 0 stars I would! We had a horrible experience here. Family of 4 with two toddlers. We got in a the room had a horrible stench that was so strong that I got a horrible migraine. The a/c was not working. We were told we would not get a refund if we left. A/c broke down again and had to be completely replaced in the middle of the night with our kids sleeping. Service was terrible. We were told management would be in early morning and when we checked in the morning we were told management would not be in til afternoon. We reached out to management regarding our experience and didn't even get a responce back they just sent us a copy of bill showing a $25.00 refund for a/c issues. Please do not waste your money here there are plenty other hotels in the area a lot better! I will not be back EVER! NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND ANYONE

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Stephanie T
Red R, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Good Morning. Apologies for your experience at our hotel. As you can see from our other reviews - this is not normal. Could you please reach out to myself, GM Carlos Yequez at Front Desk of hotel and we can figure out a way to cure this and to make sure it never happens again.

Thanks,

Carlos Yeguez / GM

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Came with my mother and daughter from out of town. In close proximity to the city . Everything we needed was no further than 20 min away which was a convenience to us. I did appreciate the kindness of Pierre. My mother is elderly and he showed great respect and care for her needs . Hotel is clean overall with great service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for business 2 weeks ago and I was very happy, all employees are very friendly, specially the girl at the front desk Gabriela, she was so nice and sweet. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business