Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
US$128
GardenInn.comUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
Agoda.comUS$132
All reviews huge screen terrace bar hotel is beautiful next morning danke florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

Diamond members beware that breakfast voucher does not include hot breakfast. Say what.... yep, you get the ole Quality Inn style breakfast box here. Oh my. I ask for egg omelet with bacon and no bacon. Usually not a big deal but a Diamond member paying $12 for egg omelet

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is new so its still pretty nice. The customer service was good and the rooms are clean. However, you can hear music in your room when there is a DJ in the bar. I also didnt like the fact of homeless people hanging out inside the indoor foyer area when coming out of the elevator. The doors were supposed to be locked (according to sign posted) but they never were.

The location is great if you like to walk around downtown and enjoy some good food, drinks, and nightlife.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Parishve
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

I have stayed with Hilton for over 20 years. This property and staff rates at the very bottom for service and hospitality. “Be Our Guest” is not even considered part of their program. The street noise and loud music into the early am hrs won’t help your sleep. Diamond members don’t receive a complimentary hot breakfast and you certainly won’t be recognized during check in. No late check outs for Diamond members either. They will sell you a late checkout for $75. If you have an option, I would steer clear of this toxic garden. Hilton Hell Hole might be a more appropriate name.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2021

Do not stay here if your a traveler that appreciates your sleep. The noise/music from the bars didn’t stop until 1:00AM. Not to mention no enforcement of mask wearing. I certainly will not be back as being a business traveler I have other options.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Tried to check-in on 1/22/21 at 3pm. There were three people working the front desk. They were all too busy to help me. I told one girl that if no one was available I could go to another hotel. Which is exactly what I did. Don’t bother with this hotel!

Room tip: Go elsewhere,
2  Thank 246tedb