“Love the Bell”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #57 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this Taco Bell because it is also a KFC and when you go there you can get both if you want. The employees are nice and when you thank them they just light up and smile!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Carryout orders are usually not 100% accurate. New fries were very tasty, but quantity in container was very small.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I just purchased a chicken soft taco, a steak soft taco, and a 5 layer burrito. Half of the burrito went in my trash, the steak soft taco was dry and tasteless, and the chicken was also tasteless, and looked absolutely terrible. I will never buy any food from this restaurant ever again. They got the last of my business this evening. The photo I'm sharing is of my chicken soft taco. If this is what you would like to eat, then this is the restaurant for you. Otherwise, IMO, I would just keep heading down the road to the next carry out.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

My wife and I were greeted cheerily by the cashier who promptly took our order. Excellent food was freshly made and quickly. Price was reasonable helped by cheap senior drinks. Restaurant was clean and tidy.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

For fast food -food was great and appetitizing. Plenty of food served. Staff pleasant and friendly when ordering or if have questions.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!