“Everything on the Menu is Great”
Review of China Wokery

China Wokery
Ranked #34 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Reviewed 3 May 2018

China Wokery delivers to our house and we love their food. Everything we ever ordered is delicious. Soup, crab ragnoons, lo mein, egg rolls, General TSO, scallops, and dumplings are fabulous.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch with my husband. They had a great deal for their lunch specials. $6.95 combo meal with soup. Portions were large however the taste of the meal was the worst we have ever had. We are from the North East and always had decent Chinese food. I got the Chicken in Garlic Sauce. Did not taste like any other Chicken in Garlic Sauce that I have ever had. Hubby got the Beef & Broccoli. The broccoli was the only thing that tasted good. Was going to give it a 1 star but the price was good and the portion size was good. The person working their was also not very friendly. You order at the counter and they bring you the food. Do not recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

This is my first trip to the China Wokery, or I would have given it five stars. I will be back very soon, and if the quality remains as high as this first cost, I will be increasing the rating to five! I had pork egg foo young as their $5.55 lunch special. I had it with egg roll. Portion size was the outstanding, with two patties and a generous amount of gravy. Tasting the gravy alone it had a light flavor, but when combined with the egg foo young it was a perfect pairing. The flavors delighted with every bite. There was a generous amount of pork and it was cooked perfectly. The pork fried rice accompanying was dress, moist and flavorful. The egg roll was crisp and fresh, with literally the best flavor of any egg roll I have ever tasted. Overall, I think this is the best Chinese food I have found in North Port, Venice or Port Charlotte. It it an easy to get to location near Sumter and Highway 41. They have a typical Chinese restaurant layout with a few tables. It was very clean and the cashier was very nice.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Got a nice dinner here. Delicious and hot. Nice sized portions. Had fried rice and it was just the way I like it. Delicious sweet and sour chicken w good size side of sauce. I will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Love their big portions. They also go big on the sauce and everything's hot and tasty. Prices aren't bad and delivery was quick.