See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Everything was terrible! This place is a dump! No bath towels, no hot water, tv didn't work.WAY OVER PRICED! Owner is rude and does not care about customer service! I chose this hotel for it's proximity to my clients boy was that my mistake!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2016

have been traveling TO NORTH PORT FOR MANY years. this was once a dive, efforts to fix up are obvious
fresh paint, clean new beds and bedding and clean rooms . the pool was well maintained, and nice pool side area and owners are friendly . some of the sinks in the rooms are cracked and plumbing is old,

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Dee7373
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed a few days then went back to ohio. The rooms were very clean, the beds were so comfy. Great hot water and pressure for showers. If I needed anything they just brought it up to me. I thought this place was great. This place was much nicer than places that I have paid double or almost triple for. Walking distance to many stores and restaurants.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Tootmcfarland
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

On a family trip we stopped here for the night. Too cold to use the pool. The room was clean, coffee in room, hair dryer, nice Breakfast, very nice staff. Quiet, affordable. This is a good family motel. Will stay here again the next time we are in this town.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank traveler365z
Reviewed 14 October 2015

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.
My husband and I booked a week and half here when we couldn't find much of anything available for "in-season." The place is pretty much a dive. Owner is rude and staff are miserable. Room was old and tired, and we had plumbing problems in the bathroom.

To add insult to injury, we had to change our plans and head home two days early. When I realized this, I went to the owner to change our reservations (we gave 72 hours notice of the change). He told me I had to contact Booking.com since we had booked through them. I did, and they made the change in our user account but said that the motel owner had already processed our payment at check-in so the refund for 2 nights would have to come from him.

He fought us tooth and nail on this; we went back and forth with him and Booking.com a couple of times, and when I called my credit card company it was indeed the property owner who had charged our card and not the booking agency. We continued to try to complete our refund after we returned home (my husband had become ill and I had limited time and energy to fight with the motel owner while trying to get him on the road), but never got those last two nights refunded. Phone messages ignored, email ignored, USPS letter ignored. Such a royal pain.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple