“Rude owner and No refills”
Review of Shark's Fish House

Shark's Fish House
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My husband and I have been to Sharks for at least 2 years and always had a wonderful meal and service, but after today we will never ever go back. Our food was delicious but the portion size was less and the prices went up. My husband had mostly fries and few clam strips. I am accustomed to more grilled scallops than what I received. The server was nice, but never refilled or offered to refill our drinks. That has never happened before. She tattled to the owner about the food and the owner, whoa, came over to our table and was so rude I could not believe it was her personality. She has always been so thankful for our business and smiled and laughed with us. Today she claimed the food quantity was the same and it came that way. She was just so rude. She did not begin the conversation with what is wrong or how can I help you she barged into our conversation and just went off with a harsh tone. I did not leave a tip because I asked the server girl to refill my drink and she never did. Never again...

1  Thank KimmyUNC

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I ate at Shark's several times while on my month in Florida AND ON MY DIET. They were kind enough to grill most of the fish I had and to give me mixed vegetables and coleslaw instead of their yummy but diet-destroying fries. :-)
BEWARE: On Good Friday, however, the line-up was out the door, but it was still worth the wait!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a seafood dinner. We looked at the menu online and it looked interesting.
We were not disappointed. Had coconut shrimp and fried clams. Everything was delicious and the staff was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

BEST Fish & Chips EVER..Shrimp light & delicate..Fries Crunchy & FRESH NO Greasy food here!! Service is excellent..and Everone is friendly. You feel as if you are family!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

While heading to North Port from Rotonda with my Mom and Aunt, I did a Google search for a good restaurant and this place caught my attention. Neither of them had been before, so we decided to give it a try. My Aunt and I split the Ultimate Seafood Basket. Not only was it a great deal, it was also the best combo seafood basket I've ever had! They plan on taking their husbands back soon. I, on the other hand, will have to wait until I return for a visit from Illinois!