“The property was a home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room has a flat screen TV with Roku streaming device leather sectional for relaxing
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Discover6...
“The property was a home away from home”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The furnishing has a personal touch, making it seem like one is at home. Spacious living room and generously equipped kitchen. There was even a fruit juicer we could juice our tomato. Bathroom fixtures were beautiful; towels, bedding, and toiletries were in good supply.
The owner of the property was very hospitable and helpful. It was our first time in Miami and with David's help, we visited places of interest without stress. I recommend this property highly.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Very clean, everything needed in a holiday home generously available. Great Host
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
25 Sep 2016
Olbosola and Idara,

On some occasions I am able to share in my guests vacations, I truly enjoyed seeing the many sights with you both from the museums to the Zoo and the Gardens. Thank you and to know you traveled from the United Kingdom and felt at home here makes me feel great you came as my guest we parted as friends. I hope to see you again.

David
Miami Beach Homestay
philx2014
“Great place to stay at a bungalow unit”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Would definitely recommend this place to stay if you are looking to stay around North Miami Beach. My fiance and I stayed at the unit for 3 month during an externship rotation. Enjoyed our stay and got to know David, the landlord very well. Highly recommended

The neighborhood is not the best and initially it does seem a bit sketchy but after living there 3 month there was no issues at all. very safe overall. There are some train noises occasionally that happen in the night time but it never bothered me much. There is no laundry machine. The internet was initially fast and smooth, later in the months it became really slow. Not sure if it is the phone lines or the router getting worn out. If that was fixed, everything would be perfect.

However, the best thing about the unit is that David is very caring and very detailed. The place is EXTREMELY clean. There is a water jug unit with both hot and cold water that David help us replace every time it runs out. David also helped us take care of hotel booking by the beach when the unit needed a few days to take care of some issue. David always tries to correct any issues as soon as he can. He is also always improving the unit by adding new floors or adding plants and flowers to the outside. He takes pride in serving the tenants the best way he can.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service and help from David
Liked least: slow internet
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Apr 2016
Thank you for your review. Not only am I the owner but I also live in the community which I find to be safe along with the many Canadians that own winter homes in this community. It was great getting to know you both. I am glad the rental property met your needs while you both were here.

Sincerely
David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing