“Everything was amazing, beyond what was expected!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
lena s
“Everything was amazing, beyond what was expected!”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Everything was just great, Sylvie was AMAZING, caring and Friendly and responds to you right away no matter what time it is. We got locked out and she came to let us in at 2am! The service and Loft was amazing and I totally recommend them for anyone wanting to stay in Miami! Everything is near by. Its very reasonable priced, great location, great service, great staff, very nice & clean loft. We definitely will be back to stay at the Lofts on the Park next time we are in Miami! Thank you Sylvie we appreciate you!

Liked best: The service & help we recieved
Liked least: nothing not to like
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Veronica...
“A Wonderful Stay in a Luxury Loft with the Friendliest Management Team!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

There is nothing negative to say about the Lofts on the Park! My friends and I stayed for a week in what was the most beautiful and clean rental. The affordability for such a luxurious two level loft in a great location was already amazing but add to that the friendliest property manager and you have a stay to remember. Management was extremely easy to get into contact with and they made us feel as though we were visiting for the tenth time and were family. The amount of space and privacy makes this a much better option than a hotel. It is also close to the beach and there is a pool on site. I typically do not take the time to write reviews, even if I like something, but I cannot stop telling everyone about how wonderful my stay was at the Lofts! Definitely book if you're staying in Miami, you won't regret it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feel of luxury and space for an affordable price.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Kimberly...
New City, New York
“Will always come back!!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My time here was a little slice of heaven. The booking was last minute because my fiance just got leave from the army and we still got a discount!!!!. The person that took care of us from the beginning was Sylvia and she is so nice.She drew a map for us to find things to do around the area and, if we had any questions she was quick to pick up the phone. We were literally right in the middle of everything!! The loft itself is so inviting. The decorations made it feel like home,and it was so quiet and peaceful. The Kitchen was perfect.!! I'm a chef and my fiance cant eat my cooking because of where he stationed, so it was nice to really cook for him. This is the third time we have been here and Sylvia never disappoints. If you are looking for a home away from home on your vacation or special time in Miami for a great price this is the place to be.

Liked best: The kitchen
Liked least: The gym needs more equipment.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Scott J
“Amazing place to stay Im most diffidently going back”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The Lofts on the park quickly stole my heart with there excellent service towards me when I arrived, the manager of the lofts is such a sweet and wonderful lady, when ever I need information she was always readily available to assist me. Everything was simple to find, I loved the fact that it is a very secure place and has plenty of parking space so finding parking wasn't an issue. I am a returning guest and every time iv stayed the rooms that i purchase were divine, well kept and the beds were like sleeping on a cloud and the decor is setup in such a way that it gives off a home vibe. I most definitely will be returning to The Lofts on the park.

Liked best: the pool
Liked least: the gym
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
shopaholi...
Glasgow
“Strange Experience”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I don't like to leave negative reviews but feel I have no choice in this case. After booking and paying via the 'code' system I heard nothing more from the accommodation, despite emailing and asking for information about my booking, so it was with some trepidation that we arrived from the UK at 6pm on a Sunday. The entrance is a secure car park (I had emailed and asked how to get in but got no reply). I pressed the buttons as instructed but there was no reply. So I then proceeded to phone the 2 numbers on the website, neither of which were answered. After about an hour as I contemplated checking into a hotel with my kids, 2 young guys appeared. I asked for their help and despite the fact they didn't speak much English they did a sterling job of contacting the property management and arranging entry to an apartment for us. The property manager said she would see us the next day. We waited in til 10 am but had tours arranged after that. We never saw or hear of anyone connected with the property from then on. There was no toilet roll, kitchen towels, hand towels or proper bedding for the futons and no apparent way to contact anyone since the numbers we had went to music loops. We never found the laundry facilities, couldn't get into the pool and had no idea what the check out procedure was. We just left the key in the apartment and left. An all round surreal experience and not what I was expecting given the earlier reviews. The accommodation itself was passable if a little tired in places. The pool is a postage stamp and doesn't appear to get the sun. The most frustrating thing about our stay was being woken up at 6 am and then every 30 mins thereafter by trains sounding their horns as they went through the nearby level crossing, even earplugs couldn't drown it out for me, but in fairness I live in a quiet area so may be more sensitive.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Jul 2015
Strange experience indeed! Very sorry if there was some type of misunderstanding... It would have been so simple if our guest had been able to follow up with the late checkin instructions. All our guests are very happy staying at The Lofts On The Park and many come back more than once. They love the space, the gated parking, the service and the centered location (minutes from beaches, shops and restaurants) . We do have an office and staff on premisses to better cater our guests. Is is very important to arrange for special instructions for arrival after 6pm and/or weekends. We are sorry that our guest did not call or email their time of arrival and/or flight information. No telephone contact given by guest. No information stating that guest was coming from UK/Europe. We learned it afterwards when they showed up at the gate without warning on sunday evening at 10 pm (UK flights arrive around 6.30 pm but immigration and car rental can take up to 2 to 3 hours). A better planification would have been so simple and our guest could have better enjoy their stay....We were able anyway to get a loft open for them on an emergency basis . Also they never contacted us afterwards by email or telehone . Never came to our office on premisses. Never answered their door to our staff. So we did not have the pleasure to meet with them as we do with most our wonderful visitors.
However we will not let this strange experience change our open and friendly way we enjoy having with our guests.....We will keep in mind how important is a good communication before arrival!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing