Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$188
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$188
BestWestern.comUS$188
Expedia.comUS$188
FindHotel
1,305 results
All reviews ihop breakfast fisherman restaurant waterfront view east tower free breakfast water view front desk staff coffee maker myers balcony bw ft dock edison microwave florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

My son left his backpack in room. Called the front desk the see if they found it as I was still in Ft Meyer for a week. . They said I had to call housekeeping. Housekeeping did not answer but I left multiply messages with no call backs. Wrote it off as a loss. Got a call two weeks later apologizing for the delay and they said they had it and would bring to front desk. Front desk said they would ship it to me. Two days later received a call from packmail saying they needed $40.58 to ship my backpack. First I would have picked up my backpack if I had been called when they found it. It seems front desk and housekeeping do not communicate at all. Second after apologizing for poor service in the delay and saying you will ship it without saying you be charged is deceptive and bad business practice. Called Best Western who said it was up to the Hotel. There are much better my trustworthy options in Ft. Meyers. Do not stay here. .

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I are avid weekend get away(ers). When we don’t have our children we love checking out new places we haven’t been. We stayed in room 111 which was handicapped access corner room. It was huge and the view was incredible. We got dinner at the nearby restaurant and ate on our beautiful balcony. No frills room, but very clean with great air conditioning. For the price can’t be beat!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2021

The hotel has a great location on the water. The staff were super kind. They offered a discount on drinks at two local places. The midge bugs were AWFUL! They do have a sign at reception that describes what they are, but the amount of them was crazy! My husband literally got a midge stuck in his eye! The pool location was super nice with a great view!

1  Thank fruitl88p
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Great location and views however not for some rooms. Thought I booked a “superior” River view room but the reservation email did not give the room type description. I ended up with a larger room with an ugly view of the restaurant roof. Elevator didn’t work the first day requiring us to haul or luggage up the stairs. Lots of bugs (dead and alive) around the entrance door and on the balcony. Toilet water ran every few minutes. The restaurant on property was good and the breakfast set up was good as well. This motel does have great views and is in a pretty location. Unfortunately Ours wasn’t that great. Hindsight would help with that but not the broken elevator, noisy toilet in a room with a card asking us to conserve water and a bunch of dead bugs.

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Our room smelled horrible and it was not clean at all. The old room key from another guest on the nightstand should have been a sign. The bathroom had hair in tub and floor and the glass was dirty. It appeared the room hadn’t been cleaned.