“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Deck
Downstairs bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bobbiewil...
Miami, Florida
“We had a great time.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

The house was laid out well for our all girls week away. Ages 24 to 74. Younger ones down stairs and older ones up. The furniture was ok,beds comfy, but the stove and oven were really dated and the smoke alarms kept going off. The floors were dirty and haven't been mopped in I don't know how long. None of the doors shut right and the door knob on the master bath is broken. Very hard to work the keys in the doors. We had a really good time but the place does need TLC and updating. I don't know if I would recommend it or not.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Nashville but a Florida native
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Longwood FL
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in August 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing