All reviews flagler avenue beach bag beautiful boutique hotel direct ocean view new smyrna direct access the perfect spot fire pit within walking distance shopping and restaurants place to stay central florida get away up to date bed was comfortable coffee maker laid back
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place is so perfect that I hesitate to write a great review because since there are only 5 rooms I fear I’ll never be able to get a reservation if everyone learns about it. :)

Location:
Could not be better. Right on the ocean, right next to the New Smyrna Beach pavilion, and right next to Flagler Avenue where all the cute shops and restaurants are located.

Rooms:
The owner, Beth, has created a gem with this boutique hotel. Rooms are very modern and colorful with great space and comfy beds. Only complaint in the room is the water pressure in the shower was very poor. Housekeeping is great, everything was perfect. Keurig coffeemaker in room which is everything to me. :)

Vibe:
Chill, great space to hang out and look at the ocean while you read or talk to your companions. There is no pool, which is fine because it lends to the chill atmosphere. Quite honestly, this place strikes me as more suited to us Baby Boomer age couples who like a relaxing atmosphere and not a lot of noise and commotion.

Can’t wait to come back. And we definitely will.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Quiet, roomy, and clean rooms. Loved the style. So close to the beach. Walking distance to many restaurants, shops and bars. I can’t wait to book my next stay. Staff was super helpful. Definitely book a bike for riding in the beach

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018

A full length mirror would be nice. We will be back and stay longer. I am so glad I found the Salty Mermaid. Thank you for all the effort it has taken to have such a beautiful place to stay on the beach. I love it!

Room Tip: A full length mirror would be nice.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Great place would recommend it to everyone and I would definitely stay here again The people were very friendly and helpful And the fact that it is right on water was fantastic and in walking distance to Flagler Ave

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

If you are looking for a wonderful place to stay that is close to the ocean and some more touristy things, this is the place. The location couldn't be better. This hotel is beautiful and very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If I ever travel to New Smyrna Beach again, I will definitely stay at this wonderful property.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends