“Unit 702”
other travellers have booked this property
Spectacular view of Navarre Beach & Gulf of Mexico from the huge balcony (9' by 30')
Tastefully decorated Living room with TV in the closet Living room with floor-to-ceiling glass sliders opening to the balcony.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tastefully decorated Living room with TV in the closet
Living room with floor-to-ceiling glass sliders opening to the balcony.
Living room.
Dining area with seating for 6. Additional seating at the bar with bar stools.
Dining room.
Condo is decorated with beautiful pictures & artwork.
Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, all pots and pans
Kitchen with the laundry room in the background.
Hallway
Master bedroom with king bed and floor-to-ceiling glass sliders opening to the balcony
Master bedroom with flat screen TV and DVD player; plenty of closet space
Master bath with jacuzzi.
Guest bedroom with 2 double beds, mirrored closets and attached full bathroom
View of the pier from the balcony.
Large pool, heated seasonally.
Relax by the pool in the evening.
Pool
Serene & beautiful Navarre Beach.
View of the Regency from the Pier (condo location highlighted in red)
View from Navarre Beach Sound.
Moonlight view from the balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

debski421
Naperville, Illinois
“Unit 702”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a great time in Navarre. When we arrived the condo was immaculate and clean. It even smelled clean. It was completely stocked with everything you would need. Our experience with Atula was wonderful she had thought of everything you need and things you haven’t as well as great recommendations of places to eat and things to do.
Everything was so thought out and very detailed. I would highly recommended this unit. The view is amazing. We liked it so much we already booked it for next year.

Management Response
14 Jun 2018
Debbie, I am so happy you and your family enjoyed your beach vacation and can't thank you enough for the awesome review. My goal is to provide a clean, comfortable and fun condo for my guests and their families to enjoy and make lasting family memories. Thank you for letting me be a part of that.
Providing great guest service is my #1 priority and I personally take great pride in ensuring the accommodation I provide is in perfect condition for my guests. I have shared your feedback with my cleaning staff who genuinely appreciate when their work gets compliments. And the Regency building and its staff definitely help to ensure you have a wonderful time during your stay.
I am so pleased that you have chosen to book this unit again for your next year’s vacation - thank you!
Have a wonderful rest of the year.
SuDonnaG2...
“VERY RELAXING”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This Condo was the first I ever stayed in and I have to say I was very impressed. I was there for the weekend with another couple just for a relaxing getaway. Being that the Condo had everything we needed plus more, made the stay very Relaxing. The only downside to it was the beds were a bit uncomfortable and outdated. Will definitely recommend and return.

Management Response
17 Aug 2017
Thanks for this great review - I really appreciate you took the time to share your experience. Thanks so much for choosing my condo and for letting me know you had everything you needed for your stay. Providing great guest service is my #1 priority and I personally take great pride in ensuring the accommodation I provide is in perfect condition for each guest. I have shared your feedback with my cleaning staff who genuinely appreciate when their work gets compliments. And the Regency building and its staff definitely help to ensure you have a wonderful time during your stay. Our location and the views from the condo are world class as you experienced first-hand. And the balcony is really the best place to enjoy that gorgeous view. We are indeed blessed to be located in such a natural and beautiful beach setting.
I have also noted your comment about the beds - I will definitely look into replacing them soon.
It’s wonderful to hear you would definitely plan on returning to the condo for your future travels - please let me know ahead of time so I can arrange for you to have another wonderful vacation.
Have a wonderful rest of the year !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing