“Secret Splendor is Indeed Splendid”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fantastic ocean views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cynthia B
“Secret Splendor is Indeed Splendid”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I am writing this review from the balcony of Secret Splendor watching and hearing the waves roll in while relaxing and drinking my coffee. This is the epitome of the word "vacation" to me. This condo is perfect! When I first walked in the door, the condo felt and smelled so fresh and clean. I would describe the finishes and decor as upscale beachy casual. By that I mean the finishes and decor are upscale, yet it still retains a casual homey feel.

I noticed that Jill has thought of everything the visiting guest could need. The kitchen is well equipped. There are a stack of games in one of the bedrooms. She has provided beach chairs and beach towels. You name it, she's thought of it.

I chose this condo over others in the area for three reasons. First, it was beachfront. Second, the bedroom configuration fit our extended family needs. Third, the overall feel of the condo decor I saw in the photos just felt clean and fresh.

In a nutshell, I am over-the-moon with this condo!!

This is my first experience using TripAdvisor. I found it so easy to book my stay on-line to reserve the exact block of dates I wanted. I am very pleased with the degree of communication from the website and from Jill. Jill provided excellent instructions at just the right time prior to the visit. I really like the feature of being able to exchange messages directly with the owner through TripAdvisor.

I highly recommend this condo!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing