“Fresh Seafood”

20:00
Ranked #58 of 962 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$23 - US$69
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Description: A cozy New England restaurant & raw bar, Swan River Seafood consistently brings the freshest varieties of the sea in delicious ways to happy Naples' locals and visitors. Enjoy wine and oysters at The Lobster Boat Raw Bar and dine on the largest selection of fresh market fish in Naples. The New England vibe continues out to our newly renovated patio booths. Enjoy Florida breezes as you savor the freshest fish with the friendliest service. The seafood market is open daily providing the home cook with pristine fresh fish and delicious prepared delicacies. Visit Swan RIver Seafood for local Stone Crabs October to May.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Wanted some fresh seafood. Decided to give Swan River a try. Hubby had the Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass, I had the Stuffed Hogfish. We were surprised at the large portions! And the food was cooked perfectly! The restaurant was a little on the noisy side. We enjoyed our dinners, and service was wonderful!

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank tmy47
Write a reviewReviews (634)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

What wonderful food. Service was excellent. We sat outside but even though it is on the edge of the parking lot, you would never know it due to the added wall. I highly recommend this restaurant for it's seafood choices.

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

We wanted to eat where the locals ate—and thus was perfect. Everything we had was delicious. I appreciate that they list where their fish was sourced from. We had the salmon and the sole. Fresh and delicious. The crab was great too. Good wines, attentive service. I look forward to returning!

1  Thank CherylAnnKH
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Great staff and service. Very nice atmosphere. So why only a rating of four? Great question. My wife had the lobster roll and it was great! I had the bouillabaisse and it was just OK, too much salmon and a real lack of flavor. I was really looking forward to the broth, but not much there to make it special. However the wine was very good. Sorry for the 4’ but please get some flavor in that broth.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

This restaurant was very crowded so I’m assuming it can be very good. The fresh seafood and oysters looked great. I had their combo chowder which was excellent. The bread is also as good as you get. We found our waiter to be ok, sort of non-attentive. I had lightly fried snapper and my wife blackened. Neither were above average. The sides also were mushy and pretty tasteless. Great carrots however. All in all an average night. We will try it again sometime.

2  Thank scottj724