“Fun”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to this place by a friend who is also a locker member. This is our fourth year in Naples and both me and my wife occasionally smoke cigars so we were looking forward to seeing Burn. It has an amazing decor amazing selection of cigars and amazing selection of drinks. Unfortunately we didn’t have a chance to enjoy all of it because the service was nonexistent. We got a couple of cigars and we set outside waiting for somebody to take our order. After a 20 minute wait nobody showed up. I went up to the bar and ordered my drinks ,paid for it and walked outside. After having three drinks each with my wife the waitress showed up saying that she’ll be taking care of us. While I actually went in three times to pick up the drinks she and another girl were standing by the cash register playing with their phones completely ignoring customers. Only the bartender was actually doing her job. It’s such a shame that poor service can bring down this wonderful place. We only wish we had a place like this in Italy. I feel bad telling my friend who recommended it we were very disappointed with the service.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2018

The best place for a cigar and cocktail in Naples! Good selection of cigars (not just those by Rocky Patel) and a full bar. Sit inside if you want out of the Florida heat or sit outside for people watching.

Friendly service, excellent cocktails and great cigars. It's a cigar and cocktail lounge, not a restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best cigar lounges in florida. Full service bar and a great humidor. Outside seating with a great view of the shops and courtyard. Enjoy a nice cigar and a beverage of your choice.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We often visit after dinner and have a few cocktails. Service is always good and the drinks also. Also a good place to enjoy a cigar if one is so inclined. It starts to buzz later in the evening

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We’re locals and have been at Burn before, but this last visit was by far the best experience we’ve ever had. Cosimo the GM set up an amazing birthday party for myself and made sure through the night that everyone was having a great time, and we all sure did! He really made my birthday a memorable one! Thank you Cosimo!!!

Date of visit: April 2018