“Try these burgers”
Review of Brooks Burgers

Brooks Burgers
Ranked #497 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Naples last week; ate at Brooks Burgers twice - downtown and East Trail. I tried the Ragin Cajun and Sandra’s Hottie - both were excellent. They make the best burgers I’ve ever had. The staff is great - friendly, quick service. Tried the fried pickles too - they’re really, really good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This burger based restaurant has some very interesting and very good burger combinations. Not you typical put blue cheese on a burger and call it special. Started with fried pickles which were good too and everyone enjoyed their burgers. The atmosphere of the space is ok, but seemed a bit incomplete including an odd display of liquors on the bar. The restaurant didn’t seem dirty, but it wasn’t immaculate. With some attention to detail this place can be 5 stars. Without it, it will quickly fall to 2-3 stars. It’s worth a try though.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Our visit to Brooks Burgers was excellent. We were greeted by management at the door. Our server, Jacob, was extremely attentive and gave great service. The food was cooked to order and was quite tasty. We had a special order to take home to our cat and Brooks Burgers prepared it to purr-fection! One of our favorite spots in Naples. Brooks Burgers rocks!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place! Airplane theme is very cool. Like the idea of games available if you need to wait for a table. We did not have a wait. Delicious Juicy Burgers! I ordered my burger medium well done. When I cut into it ....the meat was so Juicy so I thought it probably was "rare" done! It was done perfectly ....so flavorful...I didn't even use ketchup because I wanted to taste that wonderful flavor!
Our server Jacob was so friendly & told us a little about Brooks Burgers. Atmosphere, service, food...we will be back for sure!!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Another ride to eat. Brooks came highly recommended. It was good. Inside was small. I am 5ft8 and my husband is 6ft 2, the booth table was so small that we could not sit across from each other because our knees were past touching each other. I had to bend on odd ways to get out of the booth. We waited for a while to get sodas, and I was taking the glasses up to get refills when the waitress stopped me and got them for us. I couldn't wait any longer, it was hot and I was thirsty. The order came out quick and was good. I recommend the onion rings.
Maybe it was an off day, I will have to give it a second chance.