All reviews would stay again nice stay comfortable beds first floor great place to stay free breakfast florida
Reviewed 24 April 2018

as expected a good clean small motel; reasonable rates; standard breakfast fare. clean rooms, Spanish speaking room attendant. English speaking front desk and breakfast attendant. The motel is on a busy highway between Vero Beach and Tampa in Mulberry Fl and 8-10 south of Lakeland and because of the reasonable room-rate was ideal for our camera club accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
R k, Manager at Best Western Mulberry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments and for noticing the many positive aspects of our hotel. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We’ll be here for you when you need us again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I received a confirmation email for 117. a week before I arrived. Charged 170. When I arrived. I would have canceled my reservation the week before if I was told it was going to increase when I arrive.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
R k, Manager at Best Western Mulberry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

On behalf the staff of Best Western Mulberry Hotel we thank you for posting a review about your experience with us. Receive your feedbacks is very important since they show us how you have perceived the services and accommodation that we are offering. We are very conscious that it is so difficult to exceed the expectations of each guest, however, we do all sorts of efforts to make this place the best one.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This was my 1st time @ this hotel. I was in town for 1 night, I enjoyed my stay. I was able to check in before 3:00pm, the Asst. Manager was friendly & check in was fast. The rooms appear to be upgraded. My room was on the 2nd floor (back) across from the elevator, the room was spacious, bed was very comfortable, having a microwave & fridge was a plus.

Room Tip: Room on 2nd floor facing back parking lot was quiet, I didn't hear train noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
R k, Manager at Best Western Mulberry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018

It was a little pricey for the area. Enjoyed the breakfast except for the day where they didn't have a drop of coffee. Room had a strange odor but seemed clean. Never got wifi to work. Limited parking the nights we were there

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwMulberry, Hotel Manager at Best Western Mulberry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We are really sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the experience in our hotel to the fullest as we strive to make each stay with us an unforgettable one.

Discussions involving the respective team members and management have taken place to review your comments, and we would like to assure you that all of your concerns will be addressed and attended to.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Hotel rooms and lobby were clean, staff was very friendly; comfortable beds, good breakfast, overall nice, quiet stay. Only negatives were the scanner on the side door didn't work, and the hallway needed vacuumed. All other areas were kept clean throughout our stay. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
bwMulberry, Webmaster at Best Western Mulberry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018